ADVERTISEMENT

JK coach

kenan98

Jun 24, 2015
With the season pushed back until February, I wonder if JK will hire a new coach now. If so, who would be a good fit for James Kenan. I personally would like to see Joey Price in Tiger land.

Good luck with that. No way JP leaves whiteville for JK. He wouldn’t want to have to play WRH and East Duplin and Clinton to try and win conference. If I were JK I’d offer what I thought I’d need to offer coach Avent to keep him around as the HC.

Good luck with that. No way JP leaves whiteville for JK. He wouldn’t want to have to play WRH and East Duplin and Clinton to try and win conference. If I were JK I’d offer what I thought I’d need to offer coach Avent to keep him around as the HC.
Joey Price would play anyone! But he would not coach JK.

Reactions: seadog28
Joey Price is in his first year at Green Sea Floyd in SC.

Think you have the Prices mixed up.

Reactions: Steelers71
Joey Price is in his first year at Green Sea Floyd in SC.

Think you have the Prices mixed up.

I thought when JP left WRH he went to a school in SC, then came back to coach with his son at Whiteville for last idk 2-3 years maybe. Has he gone back to SC? Or am I’m way off every which a way, lol.

I thought when JP left WRH he went to a school in SC, then came back to coach with his son at Whiteville for last idk 2-3 years maybe. Has he gone back to SC? Or am I’m way off every which a way, lol.
JP coaches Whiteville. Joey Price is his father that coached at WRH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT