ADVERTISEMENT

JH Rose vs Conley

Yes. Should be a fun game to watch. Rise should have a little too much for DHC.

Rose defense is suspect.. The offense put up a lot of points but defense give up a lot of points too

Rose SHOULD win, yes. But funny things happen in rivalry games. A muddy field could slow down that high powered Rose O.

WE AIN,T DEAD YET. YOU PEOPLE HAD ALL BUT THREW DIRT ON OUR GRAVES. GUESS WHAT WE HAVE DEVISED ANOTHER PLAN. IT,S WORKING. OLE CT AND LORD LTB WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH . I MEAN ANOTHER CONFERENCE TITLE

WE AIN,T DEAD YET. YOU PEOPLE HAD ALL BUT THREW DIRT ON OUR GRAVES. GUESS WHAT WE HAVE DEVISED ANOTHER PLAN. IT,S WORKING. OLE CT AND LORD LTB WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH . I MEAN ANOTHER CONFERENCE TITLE
Really? NB has beaten 3A Jacksonville, 3A (0-7) S. Wayne, 4A (1-7) S. Central and you are back. Please beat DHC and Rose before you start pounding your chest.

GOOD MORNING MR PORT WE WOULD HAVE KICKED LANEY,S --------------------------. THEY BACKED OUT . WE GONNA BEAT BOTH OF THEM AS MATTER OF FACT WE AIN,T LOSING NO MORE IN THE REG SEASON

WATCH WHAT I TELL YOU .WE GOT IT ALL TOGETHER NOW. WE ONLY PLAY WHO WILL PLAY US. I DON,T SEE HUGGIES HS . WANTING TO PLAY US.

No one from Laney or Hoggard is beating their chests as you are. I just think it's funny how you say your back based on who you've beaten.

Really? NB has beaten 3A Jacksonville, 3A (0-7) S. Wayne, 4A (1-7) S. Central and you are back. Please beat DHC and Rose before you start pounding your chest.

And Eastern Wayne:)

Jacksonville is 0-7? More like 5-1.

Defending champs can pound their chest.

Laney and Hoggard don't have 3 titles in 7 years. Relax, CT is having fun. Sheesh.

And Eastern Wayne:)

Jacksonville is 0-7? More like 5-1.

Defending champs can pound their chest.

Laney and Hoggard don't have 3 titles in 7 years. Relax, CT is having fun. Sheesh.
There is a (,) after Jacksonville. The 0-7 team is SW. And, your right, NB also beat (3A) 2-4 EW.
I am not talking junk here. NB has struggled, and you had the whole off season to pound you chest as champs and deserving so. CT talks more junk than anyone here and when NB is 7-0 and killing everyone there isn't much anyone can say but this opens the door. NB may very well win out and then CT can pound his chest.

Expected to struggle early, played three really good teams. Curl had to put together an entire new team, can't build that in August and September. Rather finish strong than start strong. CT has fun, it's just a football forum. Hoping to make the playoffs and maybe make a little noise.

Expected to struggle early, played three really good teams. Curl had to put together an entire new team, can't build that in August and September. Rather finish strong than start strong. CT has fun, it's just a football forum. Hoping to make the playoffs and maybe make a little noise.
I totally agree with you. Curl has done a great job. From what I am hearing the talent level isn't where it has been the past 7-8 seasons. Again, the bar is high at NB, when I say the talent level is down that is a relative statement.

If everyone that lived in NB went to NB, it would be a little different. But yes, Curl has done a great job getting these kids focused both on the field and in the classroom. Glad he's our coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT