ADVERTISEMENT

Jay M Robinson

Robinson is 2A in the new realignment. Split 1A-2A conference:
2A: JMR, Mt. Pleasant, North Stanly
1A: Albemarle, South Stanly, Union Academy

It seems just a couple of years ago they were 4A.
Now there’s the possibility we could have a Burns-Robinson “Battle of the Bulldogs” playoff matchup. Burns has faced another set of Bulldogs before…in the 2006 playoffs against Trinity.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Yes, but new redistricting has sent them lower, but they will grow a lot before the next redistricting
I can’t believe they’re gonna to be a 2a school with where the school is located at. That area is jumping.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Well, how well will they do?
I think they will be at least a Top 3 team n I believe they have a great young staff and they got talent this season esp with Blue Monroe at QB.
I think the MP/JMR could be a great rivalry and also could be for conference championship game but North Stanley could be in the mix , South Stanley , Albermarle and Union will prob be bottom 3 of the conference so it’s very top heavy imo

I think they will be at least a Top 3 team n I believe they have a great young staff and they got talent this season esp with Blue Monroe at QB.
I think the MP/JMR could be a great rivalry and also could be for conference championship game but North Stanley could be in the mix , South Stanley , Albermarle and Union will prob be bottom 3 of the conference so it’s very top heavy imo

Top 3 in the state?

Coach John’s is a good coach that nobody ever talks about. He gets the most out of his players
I Couldn’t agree more…. I’m simply judging on the one game I’ve seen they play. They came to Maiden a few years back in a playoff game. When they came out on the field… I thought…. We can whip this bunch! And then…. They proceeded to woodshed our arses up and down the field! …methodical, disciplined, and tough as a pine knot!…and yet….respectful as well! I was very impressed!
That hard fought win over West Lincoln in the spring….pretty well sums it up!
Coach Johns is top notch!

I Couldn’t agree more…. I’m simply judging on the one game I’ve seen they play. They came to Maiden a few years back in a playoff game. When they came out on the field… I thought…. We can whip this bunch! And then…. They proceeded to woodshed our arses up and down the field! …methodical, disciplined, and tough as a pine knot!…and yet….respectful as well! I was very impressed!
That hard fought win over West Lincoln in the spring….pretty well sums it up!
Coach Johns is top notch!
I was at that West Lincoln game n I thought MP didn’t pass enough yes Run is the bread n butter but when they pass WL couldn’t stop it and also WL did stop MP at times in the run and WL had a QB that could pass a bit better , WL could of been a very dangerous team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT