ADVERTISEMENT

James Kenan @ Wallace Rose Hill

DuplinCountyTiger

Aug 16, 2016
Week 1 and even though JK is a underdog in this fight, it always is exciting when these two teams get together. My prediction on this game is WRH 38 JK 14

That doesn't seem exciting at all
Being a rivalry game and opening game there is a little but after the first half probably won't be much excitement. JK is still rebuilding so the talent level isn't able to compete for 4 quarters with WRH like we have been able to do in recent years. Still exciting to start the season

WRH 35 JK 14......first half I believe energy will be high on both sides keeping it clise after half think Bulldogs start to flex their muscles

Reactions: DuplinCountyTiger
WRH 35 JK 14......first half I believe energy will be high on both sides keeping it clise after half think Bulldogs start to flex their muscles
Yes I see us being in it until the half. From what I saw from Wallace Friday they still look very capable of making a deep run in the playoffs again this year. However hopefully at the end of the season when they make the trip to Warsaw the Tigers can give them a run for their money.

Yeah watched highlights of the scrimmage vs Laney they looked good #3 is a problem.....people forget alot of those seniors they have this year were starting as Sophmores on the title team in 2015 they are seasoned.........JK looks to be one of those teams thats going to get better as the season goes come playoff time i could see them catching one or two teams by surprise

Yeah watched highlights of the scrimmage vs Laney they looked good #3 is a problem.....people forget alot of those seniors they have this year were starting as Sophmores on the title team in 2015 they are seasoned.........JK looks to be one of those teams thats going to get better as the season goes come playoff time i could see them catching one or two teams by surprise
Javonte Williams is a stud and D1 schools should definitely give him a look this year. I look for him to give our backfield trouble all night. Yes WRH has a veteran defense similar to East Duplin, not those boys first rodeo. And I hope you are right about us stealing one. That's the name of the game though become better each week

The end of the season matchup between these teams will be much better. This is just a teaser. Awesome we get to see this twice this year.

Not expecting a JK win. Let's just make it out of this game with no injuries and try to get better. Also hope there isn't any rain

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT