ADVERTISEMENT

James Kenan @ Wallace-Rose Hill

JeffFriday

Sep 25, 2014
How exciting of a time is it in Duplin County. A rematch of 2013's classic eastern final. This time at WRH. These are two powerhouses going at it for a fourth time in two years. So much for realignment hurting this rivalry. Wallace is the favorite here, but Kenan has a grown a lot since August, Wallace has too. This one has tension and classic written all over it. Good luck to both teams for the fourth time in six years one of these school will play for a state title, and over that six year span both schools have been a representative in the Eastern Regional final at least three times, for Wallace it's their fourth trip to the ERF in six tries. Duplin County is the mecca for 1-A Football right now.

What a great match up. WRH has always had a good team since I discovered their existence in 2001. But, James Kenan wins this one by 2TD's.

I've always wanted to watch these 2 teams play, but it seems Swain is always in the fight too. And I'll miss every JK/WRH matchup ever if that's the case!

in my heart..im all james kenan...but...its gonna be a heck of a game!! 2 great teams!!...have too go with wallace rose hill...by 6

Haven't seen JK play but WRH has speed to burn on the outside. Coach Avent needs to get the Clinton vs WRH game film and see what they did to slow down WRH. Good luck to both teams should be a heck of a game. It's so hard to beat a team 2x in 1 year. Should be fun to watch.

Clinton likes to run the ball right at you with their bevy of good backs & this is not good for W-RH & it showed in the results. In the JK & Princeton game W-RH was outplayed in the 1st half by both teams using their passing attacks, but in the 2nd half Coach Price locked up on the receivers and brought 7 from the box as hard as they could come thus putting an end to both teams hopes. If W-RH starts off the game with this strategy then I believe they will win by 2 TDs minimum, if not it will be a battle royale.

8 minutes and counting till Wrh and JK collide the stadium is full the crowd is wild. Wrh 35 jk 27 I've waited all week to give my prediction so dogs by 8!

Final: WRH 34, JK 31
Two great teams put on one of the best football games of the season! Both teams can be proud. Glad JK made the Bulldogs work for it. Good luck to the Bulldogs Friday nighty against Starmount.

Wallace played a great game, as did my Tigers. I won't take anything away from the game as both teams played their hearts out and put on a great show for the fans.

Best of luck.

This post was edited on 12/6 12:58 AM by 10fishlimit

Heard the WRH AD say there was 3500 fans at this game. Great game by two power house 1AA teams. Congrats to Coach Price!

WRH, don't get too happy. Your season will end next Friday with a loss. Nuff said.
flush.r191677.gif

3500's an overflow crowd at the dogpound. bk congrats and good luck next weekend. you guys should be in a slobberknocker next sat. ramfan, be careful what you ask for.

Originally posted by Griddie:
not counting chickens. just who will win state title.
Starmount Rams from Boonville NC. Now that was correct and straight to the point.

Coach Price will have his team ready,but Rams are on a
mission. Rams in close game. 28--21

Ramfan, you really just said don't get happy that WRH's season would end next Friday? Call me crazy but won't both teams end their season next Friday?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT