ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs Western Alamance

First off ninjis' is wrong about who the head coach is at J'ville. The head has not won any titles of any kind not even a conference title. His dad Chip Williams has won a couple. The great and wonder wizard of football, Phil padget has won 4 or 5 titles. These two men are on the staff of Chip Williams's son. By the way I picked W.A. to win by two TDS great fun.

Nope we want all the WA faithful to go ahead and believe what all the gurus are saying that they are the favorites. Cards got their hands full. But you can bet so does WA. They have not seen anything close to Jacksonville all year. Jacksonville has seen two who would beat WA handily. They lost one on a last sec FG and lost they other with seconds left in the game. So sleep if you must. Please take the Cards lightly. Please do!
Where are you at now? Talk all that smack then disappear after the beat down? Love to hear your excuses cause something had to be wrong for a team with all that fire power to be dismantled like that!

Where are you at now? Talk all that smack then disappear after the beat down? Love to hear your excuses cause something had to be wrong for a team with all that fire power to be dismantled like that!
What do you want to hear?? Cards played a terrible game and WA kids won!! Not sure what you had to do with the victory so stop beating your chest!!! Hold that trash talk till this Friday.

I pick WA over Havelock. But can anybody beat Catholic?
WA I don't think will beat
First off ninjis' is wrong about who the head coach is at J'ville. The head has not won any titles of any kind not even a conference title. His dad Chip Williams has won a couple. The great and wonder wizard of football, Phil padget has won 4 or 5 titles. These two men are on the staff of Chip Williams's son. By the way I picked W.A. to win by two TDS great fun.
of course you did!!

What do you want to hear?? Cards played a terrible game and WA kids won!! Not sure what you had to do with the victory so stop beating your chest!!! Hold that trash talk till this Friday.
Who is beating their chest? If you read other posts I have made I have said Jax played hard and were a classy group. This was just a stab at an adult (I presume) that talked a lot of smack before the game and then disappears. No bad intentions meant toward Jax coaches and players at all!!

Who is beating their chest? If you read other posts I have made I have said Jax played hard and were a classy group. This was just a stab at an adult (I presume) that talked a lot of smack before the game and then disappears. No bad intentions meant toward Jax coaches and players at all!!
I do read other post. Very well said. I appreciate it these kids read these post and it's not cool when adults are bashing them. Thank You for clearing that up.

I do read other post. Very well said. I appreciate it these kids read these post and it's not cool when adults are bashing them. Thank You for clearing that up.
I couldn’t agree more. No need for anyone to bash teenagers. I enjoy posting and reading these boards for sure but I don’t bash kids. Sometimes I do pick on other posters and probably shouldn’t do that either. There is no better sport than high school football!

There is no better sport than high school football!

I certainly agree with that!! I have really enjoyed the playoffs. The past 2 weeks I spent watching WRH @ NE and last Week ND @ ED. I'm thinking seriously watching Havelock saturday then going to watch WRH in Chapel Hell.

Reactions: midstaterules
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT