ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs Western Alamance

I don't know much about Jacksonville's team but I have read they are fast on offense and will throw it. WA can run the spread all night or switch it up and run it all night. It surprised me how well they switched their offense to primarily running the ball against Eastern Alamance. You never know what offense to expect from them. They are versatile in that regard.

I don't know much about Jacksonville's team but I have read they are fast on offense and will throw it. WA can run the spread all night or switch it up and run it all night. It surprised me how well they switched their offense to primarily running the ball against Eastern Alamance. You never know what offense to expect from them. They are versatile in that regard.
That's the beauty of football this time of year. The teams that can continue to make adjustments are usually the ones that walk away with the victory. My opinion is that of the 8 teams remaining in 3A all have that very characteristic. That being said next it comes down to heart and desire, who wants it more!!

Again from what it sounds like WA will be to much for the Cards. Well great season anyways. With a team who can adjust like WA and be a dominate running team or switch up and be dominate passing the ball I mean how can any team match up with that? Hopefully Havelock can figure them out. Oh wait the word is Havelock will get beat also. Not that great of a team. Well I guess like they said that Coastal conference is pretty weak. How in the world they got two teams in the third round..I don't know.

Oh no no no. Jacksonville is the unstoppable force & Havelock is the immovable object. When the Coastal sweeps into town, the women & children must be hidden! Western Alamance & Southern Nash have had pretty fair seasons & have nice little teams. They have never ever seen the likes of 7 RBs & WRs & a QB that can take it to the crib on any given play. Usain Bolt retired when he heard these guys were gonna run track. The physicality of the lines alone has Charlotte Catholic getting special daily mass served by the Pope with optional confession. I mean these guys from down Onslow way are like brick walls. The linemen all are 6’8” & 340 and with feet like ballerinas they clock in at a 4.8 40. They all have 600 pound squats & knock out 225 on the bench a minimum of 40 reps. Did I mention that QB? The Marines are looking at clone technology for that rocket launcher arm. No breaching charges needed! The entire team eats raw meat for breakfast then nails & gun powder for dinner. Ray Lewis & Ed Reed came to the games this season and swore they were looking into the window of their prime. Bellichick calls for pre-game pointers & occasionally at halftime for advice on adjustments.
When the boys from Jax walk in, The Rock drops his eyebrow & covers up. The Nature Boy Ric Flair himself just says “oh”.
Exit light, enter night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff_spicolli
Oh no no no. Jacksonville is the unstoppable force & Havelock is the immovable object. When the Coastal sweeps into town, the women & children must be hidden! Western Alamance & Southern Nash have had pretty fair seasons & have nice little teams. They have never ever seen the likes of 7 RBs & WRs & a QB that can take it to the crib on any given play. Usain Bolt retired when he heard these guys were gonna run track. The physicality of the lines alone has Charlotte Catholic getting special daily mass served by the Pope with optional confession. I mean these guys from down Onslow way are like brick walls. The linemen all are 6’8” & 340 and with feet like ballerinas they clock in at a 4.8 40. They all have 600 pound squats & knock out 225 on the bench a minimum of 40 reps. Did I mention that QB? The Marines are looking at clone technology for that rocket launcher arm. No breaching charges needed! The entire team eats raw meat for breakfast then nails & gun powder for dinner. Ray Lewis & Ed Reed came to the games this season and swore they were looking into the window of their prime. Bellichick calls for pre-game pointers & occasionally at halftime for advice on adjustments.
When the boys from Jax walk in, The Rock drops his eyebrow & covers up. The Nature Boy Ric Flair himself just says “oh”.
Exit light, enter night.
LMAO...we will see. We will see. I am going with the favorites SN and WA

Gotcha Dangerfield...”Favorites”

No respect, no respect at all.

It should be a fun Friday. In 3A/AA, I literally have 7 of the 8 games as pick ‘em or 1 score games. And that 1 game has a defending state champ as the underdog against the Papacy. I wish I could attend them all. I’ll just have to settle for attending 1 & listening to another one.

Last edited:
Exit light, enter night.
That was hilarious true but hilarious!!

Exit light, enter night.
Excuse me, confession is NOT optional!

Reactions: ConnerP
I rember western alamancevwas suppose to beat another onslow county team in thevplayoffs years back .. southwest onslow .. an we know who went to the state game lol

Goodluck tonight Holic32. I'm in the Dog pound sitting with the Wallace Rose crowd at Northeastern.

Daniels for the QB keeper from the Cardinals 4 yd line for another Warrior TD. Brooks PAT is good. With 7:58 left in the game:
WA 38 Jacksonville 7

I expected WA to put up around 40. But to hold the Cardinals to 7.... Impressive defense

WA can’t hang with all the speed and athleticism the boys from Jax bring. That option game is too much plus Jax has a good passing game. Trying to figure out if that was the team that showed up in Elon tonight. Because that team was dismantled tonight by WA. Total domination offensively and defensively. WA was by far the better and more physical team. Jax had no chance of stopping 16, 10, and 22 in the run game. Wow!

Yeah Cougs... you & I had a good laugh on the phone a little while ago. I’m just glad that this small, slow, nice little team that plays a weak schedule & hasn’t seen anything like the speed & physicality they saw tonight was able to make it a game. I’m not sure how that slow WA kid caught the speed merchant from behind on that one run that Jax broke. It must be that the guys in red & white choked (as somebody mentioned above) and couldn’t possibly be that the guys in blue & gray dominated the line of scrimmage and were the faster team. Maybe Bellichick needs to change who he has on speed dial?

In all honesty, 2 very good teams played tonight. One team dominated. It happens. Next week is an entirely new challenge. Congrats to Jacksonville on a very good season. They have a lot of players coming back & will be strong again next year.

I guess WA just got lucky tonight. No way they beat Havelock next week. They couldn't possibly beat two teams out of the Coastal conference. No way!

Congrats to Jax on a great season. Seemed like a class team in that there didn't appear to be much trash talk or cheap shots or none of the poor sportsmanship from my position in the stands. Good program and they will be back next year!!

Reactions: SWO-WA and ConnerP
I guess WA just got lucky tonight. No way they beat Havelock next week. They couldn't possibly beat two teams out of the Coastal conference. No way!

Congrats to Jax on a great season. Seemed like a class team in that there didn't appear to be much trash talk or cheap shots or none of the poor sportsmanship from my position in the stands. Good program and they will be back next year!!

Yea Jacksonville is a class program. I can't think of a bad thing about them.

That qb as very impressive. Congrats to Western Alamance. Swarming defense. Havelock will have to contain #16 if that's possible. Good luck to WA. Good seeing some old friends.

That qb as very impressive. Congrats to Western Alamance. Swarming defense. Havelock will have to contain #16 if that's possible. Good luck to WA. Good seeing some old friends.

WA needs to contain #22 for Havelock. He had 138 total yards and 3 TD's last night and has accounted for over 1,800 total yards and 26 TD's for the year. Havelock needs to limit #16 and #10 who make the WA go. Should be a good one.

10 for WA has over 2,800 yards this season rushing and receiving and 28 tds. They are so good because you have to choose to stop him or the qb who is good. Pick your poison because if u stop one the other will get you. If u manage to contain both (which no one has) they will gut you with 22. Should be a great game with Havelock. My opinion is WA defense is the difference. 10, 22, & 81 will knock your head off!

Reactions: SWO-WA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT