ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs Northside

Gents...let me tell y'all something that you may not know about the North side Monarchs...they have probably played the toughest schedule in the state so far. The teams who beat them beats 90% of the teams in the state regardless of classification. North side is a very talented bunch and this will hands down be one of the best team that the Cards have faced besides ED. I don't see a cakewalk at all. If Jacksonville is not careful they will get beat. Northside is loaded with D1Caliber kids. Trust me when they get it together this is a team that nobody will want to see come playoff time. Plus Jacksonville doesn't like them and they don't like the Cards. Will be a hard fought game. Cards can be successful if they come out and do what they do. However this will not be a cakewalk by no means.

Two for sure...with a couple of youngsters who barring injury most definitely will be. This Jacksonville squad that went to eastern finals last year was loaded with a bunch of 10th graders and juniors. They only lost 3 seniors who were key contributors. I tried to tell everyone this will be a bigger faster group then last years team. So far I have been 100% correct

Mr Whittington and Finnister are special running backs. Go check the tape. That two headed monster is hard to stop. Now they got another kid Brinker who just went for 200 yards Friday night. Cards are loaded with athletes. Just like I tried to tell everyone last year before that playoff run. That this team was scary good and scary fast all over the field. They said I was crazy. We see what happened. They just ran out of time with EG was driving down the field and just got 30 yards away from playing for the title. Tbere is not to many high school football teams that have three running backs who at any given time they touch the ball they can take it to the house. Then a QB who can not only throw it but miss a assignment if you want to and your looki g at the back of his jersey. Special teams go right ahead a kick it to them if you like. They got 4 guys who they put back there at any given time and I think they all have taken one back to the house so far this season. This is a very solid football team that nobody seems to talk about. I promise you will hear from them come playoff time.

Reactions: Otis4411
I tried to just watch this one and not comment during the game. I have never seen a official who tried so hard to give one team the game like I saw tonight. My goodness...Absolutely horrible crew. How in the world do you miss a obvious incomplete pass that that kid never touched or nowhere near behind the line of scrimmage a kid picks up a incomplete pass and states running down the field and you don't blow the play dead? Excessive celebration when a kid simply hands you the ball? Mind you these plays give North side really short fields and they score. Game not as close as the score indicates. Cards did not play Northside..they played the officials and still won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT