ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs JH Rose

Footballaholic323232

Aug 21, 2021
Well let’s here it. Who do you have? Well some said we are horrible. Maybe win 2 games. So far we have won 3. I supposed we will find out. Don’t let the Rampants record fool you. We will find out a little more about this bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Well let’s here it. Who do you have? Well some said we are horrible. Maybe win 2 games. So far we have won 3. I supposed we will find out. Don’t let the Rampants record fool you. We will find out a little more about this bunch.

Games been rescheduled......

Congratulations to JH Rose kids and coaching staff on your victory tonight.Turn the ball over to a solid football team they will make you pay. Great job Rose. Cards will be ok. Let’s learn and move onto the next game. Again congratulations to Rose.

Congratulations to JH Rose kids and coaching staff on your victory tonight.Turn the ball over to a solid football team they will make you pay. Great job Rose. Cards will be ok. Let’s learn and move onto the next game. Again congratulations to Rose.
Hard to get up for a game like this on short turnaround after a big, emotional win on Friday.

My guy all seriousness what happen to JHS? Rose wasn't on my radar to beat JHS? I haven't seen.any highlights the game? Did allen run wild? Again all seriousness my guy?

My guy all seriousness what happen to JHS? Rose wasn't on my radar to beat JHS? I haven't seen.any highlights the game? Did allen run wild? Again all seriousness my guy

Jacksonville had a couple of fumbles and a few failed 4th down attempts. Allen had a decent game but whoever # 10 is from Rose, he was the one that was running wild

My guy all seriousness what happen to JHS? Rose wasn't on my radar to beat JHS? I haven't seen.any highlights the game? Did allen run wild? Again all seriousness my guy?
Could not convert on a couple of key 4th downs. We were driving to score and tie it up in the 4th and the freshman did what freshman do. He put the ball on the ground twice just so happened to be key moments in the game. He will learn from it. He will help JHS win more games then he causes them to loose. Rose just made more plays. Allen kid was decent however # 10 from what I saw. I am taking him 10 times outta 10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT