ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville-area All-Area Football

Because maybe some folks would be willing to fork over $1 for the subscription for something no one else provides the area 😀

As I told one area coach a while back, if you can spend $6 for a thing of Skoal, he could certainly spend $1 for an online subscription to the local newspaper 😄

Because maybe some folks would be willing to fork over $1 for the subscription for something no one else provides the area 😀

As I told one area coach a while back, if you can spend $6 for a thing of Skoal, he could certainly spend $1 for an online subscription to the local newspaper 😄
😂😂....a thing of Skoal! That’s good stuff...or I should say...snuff!
I call it ...a can...I’ve heard it called...a tin. I have a buddy up in hills, near Balsam, NC...he calls it....a box.😂

I will say....I miss those days of reading the local paper. My Dad and I would fight over the sports page every evening when I was a kid! There’s just sump’em about the way a newspaper smells...and getting that black ink on your fingers!
Good times!!!😁

Last edited:

well worth it to me,Have had it for awhile now. Got to keep up on my Stallions.

You and the JDnews do a great job covering all sports in the Jville area. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT