ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Hollifield

Lion Attack

Aug 15, 2010
The 6’3” 225lbs senior linebacker committed to Va Tech today, where he will join his brother, Dax. Congrats to this young man, a hardworking young man of high character.

Will he suit up for the Lions in February? I would think he would like to be an early enrollee, possibly play as a true freshman. Will he go the route of Kobe Paysour of Kings Mountain who recently transferred to Gaffney High School? SC high schools will play their first game the 25th of this month, with the season, state championships, wrapping up in December.

Last edited:
Per a couple of articles that I have read, he will begin as a Tight End.

Reactions: UNC91
I said on another post..I'd bet the house he go to VT..
But I'd kinda already heard from family members.just didn't want to be one to give that info out...

Reactions: UNC91
We are not stupid as a people in NC (for the most part). We don’t need that goofball to keep us safe, he would prefer the word oppressed. The broke part does fit his mo. Hope things go well for Jack Hollifield, he and Dax were two of the best, good luck.

Reactions: Mhsneer
My fiance and her family have a permanent skybox suite at Va Tech. Dax is a savage for sure and is a blast to watch! Nothing like the Enter Sandman Entrance when the stadium literally registers on the richter scale! Jack is coming in as a TE apparently although I could see him putting on 30 lbs of muscle and playing the Mike on Defense myself. Seems to be a hard nosed family from the father on down...a real set of gladiator genetics so to speak. Looking forward to seeing the brothers on the field together assuming Dax doesn't have a year that he does well enough to go ahead and declare for the draft and whatnot. Both boys are currently wearing the #4 at the current level of ball, so it will be interesting to see if Jack does play offense, then will they let him wear the #4 on the O side and Dax on the D side!? Not sure that I have ever known a set of brothers to wear the same number for the same team.....at the same time!? Lol. Will be a great year, other than Lane Stadium being at 25% capacity....

Reactions: SHS LION
At least your getting 25%. I don’t think there even allowing parents to the first two games in Chapel Hill. As for the Hollifields they have two girl cousins that are incredible on the basketball court and a rising freshman that was the qb at the middle school.

Reactions: Mhsneer
At least your getting 25%. I don’t think there even allowing parents to the first two games in Chapel Hill. As for the Hollifields they have two girl cousins that are incredible on the basketball court and a rising freshman that was the qb at the middle school.

Yea but it isn’t UNC’s fault. It’s Cooper who isn’t allowing fans to any school in NC. Their is a thread on InsideCarolina where Mack has asked everyone to send a letter to Gov requesting permission to Atleast allow families of players to attend first two games in Chapel Hill. I still don’t understand why it’s okay to protest in large gatherings but a parent of a child playing in a football game can’t attend, makes no sense to me.

Reactions: UNC91 and Mhsneer
Yea but it isn’t UNC’s fault. It’s Cooper who isn’t allowing fans to any school in NC. Their is a thread on InsideCarolina where Mack has asked everyone to send a letter to Gov requesting permission to Atleast allow families of players to attend first two games in Chapel Hill. I still don’t understand why it’s okay to protest in large gatherings but a parent of a child playing in a football game can’t attend, makes no sense to me.
Yes I read it. Absolutely ridiculous. In a stadium that holds 55,000 how you could not let 1000 family members in?

Last edited:
Cause your keeping us safe. Like we don’t have good enough sense to make choices

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT