ADVERTISEMENT

Its Time....

Vikewuf_1

May 29, 2001
Most, in not all of our teams, get the season unofficially started this weekend with scrimmage/jamborees. I know I am excited and can hardly wait for tonight. My Tarboro Vikings should have another good year with double digit wins and another deep playoff run. I wanted to take a moment before we all get rolling here to wish everyone much luck this year. I hope we all have enjoyable seasons and walk away feeling good about our teams. Please remember that win or lose the young men that make up the teams we watch are just kids and that they are out there all week long, including weekend film sessions, sacrificing for their team and for us, so support them with all you have. Our coaches too deserve our support...they take time away from their families to develop teams and work demanding hours in a sport that demands year round attention...a lot of these men have greater impacts on their players than the players own fathers. I cannot say enough about how admirable this is. All of these individuals, players and coaches, have been out there in 100 degree heat working to get ready for what starts this weekend-to all of them I say thank you for giving me the privilege of watching the greatest sport played in its purest form, where pride, honor and heart drive you, not money and greed. Only one team can walk away with the title in December but we all get to enjoy the journey. See all of you at the 50.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
No doubt Tarboro will put L's on other team's schedules. Have fun this season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT