ADVERTISEMENT

IT'S ONLY 4 WEEK AWAY, AUG. 17th

Ive been in New York Diddy. Had a blast because it was the Bomb. The Militree wont eva call me back to action - Ive done my time, payed my doos.

Diddy
I see Ruleman got some people hoop and hallering and bouncing off walls with this thread. Some peeps on here may hate you for calling me out.....talk bout "Why the shat did he call out S2V"
SAD NEWS ON RULEMAN77, he was detained this weekend 4 trying 2 leave d country of COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA, hopefully it will b resolved soon, until then i have been appointed all of his duties since i was next in d chain of command.

SAD NEWS ON RULEMAN77, he was detained this weekend 4 trying 2 leave d country of COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA, hopefully it will b resolved soon, until then i have been appointed all of his duties since i was next in d chain of command.
Could you please attach the oders that state you have been appointed of all his duties sir. Ruleman has never told me he wus a Colombian Drug Lord, but I wouldnt put it past him d way he bees spelling words. Hope d jail people will lets him go

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Could you please attach the oders that state you have been appointed of all his duties sir. Ruleman has never told me he wus a Colombian Drug Lord, but I wouldnt put it past him d way he bees spelling words. Hope d jail people will lets him go
Yes we have Jose Baez working with d proper authorities on this 911 case !

Ive been in New York Diddy. Had a blast because it was the Bomb. The Militree wont eva call me back to action - Ive done my time, payed my doos.

Diddy
I see Ruleman got some people hoop and hallering and bouncing off walls with this thread. Some peeps on here may hate you for calling me out.....talk bout "Why the shat did he call out S2V"
I noticed that you haven't posted in awhile. I'm glad you're not dead or something worse, like being banned from posting on this forum.

Mr Swett...hope you did enjoy your trip and are ready for some good ole football around the land. Now Mr.Diddy DP. has made the insinuation that maybe you have been bad up north...well??? Have ya ? lol...GO RAIDERS...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT