IF YOU FO REAL THEN FALL IN
BECAUSE THEY GOT US ON THE BIG SCREEN

WE BIG TIME
ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN YOU SEE THE LIGHTS
THAT MEANS WE SHUT'N THE WHOLE CITY DOWN TONIGHT

IF YOURE DOWN WITH GO_SCOTS GRILLIN SAY "ALL IN" "ALL IN" "ALL IN"

+1 imascot

I LIKE THE PROMOTION..."no cussin" (good)

Last edited:
........Hey guys lets just end this ....The scots won , and it was great effort by both teams...If I was an opposing coach , I would NOT WANT TO HAVE EITHER TEAM IN MY BRACKET....It happens one time a year , and all the highschool football fans that miss it always wish they would have been there to catch the excitment and atmosphere at it's best in High School football ....Good luck scots....Good luck Raiders.....Both teams will cause some misery for opponents down the road in the search for another STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.....nuff said...[[/QUOTE]

Scotland 28
Richmond 21
Well I tried....Lets continue...The best back on the field in that game was #23 for the Raiders......KO return for a touchdown, touchdown reception , over 100 yards rushing, 4 or 5 receptions and close to probably 300 all purpose yards.....I still say somebody better take a second look at this kid, especially what he has done the last 2 weeks against the 2 other best defenses in the conference....I did see the scots coach personally look him up after the game to give him a special pat ...Class act I thought.....Ok continue scotty......nuff said....

well i have to say that the scots won the game but the raiders didn't show up till the 3rd quarter.Pinecrest is by far a better football team the raiders waited to late.I wish both teams the very best of luck and bring home the gold that's what it's all about anywaythis game could have been a blow out either way best of luck to both teams

well i have to say that the scots won the game but the raiders didn't show up till the 3rd quarter.Pinecrest is by far a better football team the raiders waited to late.I wish both teams the very best of luck and bring home the gold that's what it's all about anywaythis game could have been a blow out either way best of luck to both teams
I believe Raiders and Scotland will go very very far

BELIEVE

Hate to complain..Great job of NO HOLDING CALL by the line judge or back judge or umpire on the right tackle on the jet sweep....Dang watch the film............What the hell were they looking at......Oh also the same line judge that made the call on the kickoff recovery.......ZERO flags on the scots in first half...UNHEARD of in high school football........One other very questionable call , the 4 th and 13 for the scots...Tackle 3 yards behind line, flag from head linesman, facemask,??? chain crew moves chains, reset???, 15 yards marked off, now 4th and one???......Very questionable call and handling of the situation of enforcement of down and distance and change of possesion???..........Well got that off my chest ...Congrats to the scots...I was really proud of how the Raiders fought their way back with a chance to win the game in the last minute from about the 10 yard line......I agree with the call after being stopped 2 downs , even if we had 2 timeouts....I really think we had the scots on the ropes at the end....Anyway a game of two halves....Two very good high school football teams that will make a lot of noise deep in the playoffs.....nuff said...
Well, I have to be man enough to correct what I said......The white hat made the right decision on the facemask penalty against the Raiders on 4th and 13 with a 3 yard loss.....The scots got the ball back 4th and one, which was the correct enforcement......Good job by the white hat.......The chain crew did move the chains while a flag was on the ground.....From my observation point there was no grabbing of the face mask just a forearm around the helment as they were going to the ground, and it showed on the endzone film , NO FACEMASK......The head linesman made the call........good job overall officiating in the game......I was wrong about enforcement......good luck scots, hope your injured players recover.....nuff said....

Last edited:
Pinecrest is a better football team than who, i thought raiders2014 said some dum stuff until i read this. to the rest of the Raiders good luck in the playoffs!!!!!!!!

You got to be kidding, right???

1st champ1978 or whatever your name is, you smoking dope with that statement. They are with Butler BY FAR the best team we played this yr.

2nd ya'll some grown men acting like children on a message board about high school football. Some of ya'll maybe retired, and if so that is even worst. Ya'll need to get a hobbie.

Scotland beat Richmond. It doesnt matter would've, should've, and could've we lost. Raider fans we got to wait until next yr. GET OVER IT!!!!! I guarantee you those boys both Scotland and Richmond players are thinking about who they playing next week and not each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: swett2victory
Had to make a correction. I thought 2014 made that comment about Pinecrest being better. My apologies 2014.

1st champ1978 or whatever your name is, you smoking dope with that statement. They are with Butler BY FAR the best team we played this yr.

2nd ya'll some grown men acting like children on a message board about high school football. Some of ya'll maybe retired, and if so that is even worst. Ya'll need to get a hobbie.

Scotland beat Richmond. It doesnt matter would've, should've, and could've we lost. Raider fans we got to wait until next yr. GET OVER IT!!!!! I guarantee you those boys both Scotland and Richmond players are thinking about who they playing next week and not each other.
thank u green & gold

Before I get back to the daily grind, just wanted to say fun year for the conference top three. Pinecrest was a step behind Scotland and RC. Scotland and RC can do some damage in the playoffs and I will pull for both now. I hope the injuries were very minor and both can hit the P/O's full steam ahead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT