ADVERTISEMENT

It's On Scotland vs Richmond

I made alot of money in 1978,1988,1989,1990,1998.2008 and whatever that other year was. I wonder if i can still pay my bills with it.NOPE..That moneys gone.Ya know Im not saying scots fans are good. We are horrible. Just like everyone else. But im walking into the game tonight and im being taunted. By grown people. Get out the brooms they say. We gone sweep yall. Your runs over.It starts tonight. We gone kill Yall.Yall suck. Then im walking out after and all i hear is,well jv dont matter. The refs cheated. Oh if this or that woulda happened. It just blows my mind.Sure mattered 2 hours ago when yall thought you had it in the bag. Ive had enough of this stupid crap this week. Im ready to get the mess over with so we can all just move on.

Reactions: TarheelRaider
It's always the refs. And if you recall last year.....all we heard about was the jv. Just a major conspiracy against the Raiders. Last year Pinecrest purposely cut the lights out.

Last edited:
Scotland has played to me three tough opponents compared to Richmond's two. Scots are 3-0, Raiders 1-1. They have a mutual opponent in Pinecrest. The game is favorable to the Scots. It's all about who wants it the most now. The Scots are going to be fired up because they love kicking the Raiders while they are down. I mean honestly they deserve it after the 17 games we put on them. But like the Scots say, it is in the past. The Scots are 4 up on us now. However, its something about this Raider team that people dont want to give them a chance and they come out fighting. If that team is there, I see a close 37-35 Raider win. If I see the turnover prone Raider team, then Scots 49 Raiders 21. I really hope it's the first one! GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good call G and gold. Two good teams. Don't think anyone has ever said they weren't giving them a chance. And RC has never been "down" Good luck to two great teams tomorrow. Go Scots!

Good call G and gold. Two good teams. Don't think anyone has ever said they weren't giving them a chance. And RC has never been "down" Good luck to two great teams tomorrow. Go Scots!

Hey Law, when I say down I'm just referencing the 4 game winning streak and you all owning the rivalry here lately.

Also, what time you heading out of the Capital tomorrow? Im off and heading out around noon.

Great crowd. You can feel the excitement in the air. Both teams look ready to play. Go SCOTS !!!

Going to take some great adjustments and solid football to come back in the secomd half of this one...

Going to take some great adjustments and solid football to come back in the secomd half of this one...

Scotland has quite a large talent advantage again this year. It's such a huge advantage to be able to successfully run basic schemes on both sides of the ball. Very few different formations. No need to blitz. Man to man coverage. No real need to throw. It's just got to be a joy to coach a team that can physically dominate every game.

Huge win for the Scots. Hats off to the Raiders on a hard fought game but in the end the Scots J. Smith sealed the deal with a big time pick at the goal line. Congrats to the Scots on a 5th straight Conference Title and 5 straight wins over the Raiders. How sweet it is. Go Scots !!!

Danger, dominate? Are you referring to whole game or what? The game I watched first half- Scotland. 2nd half- Richmond. Maybe I missed something.

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
365 that is all that matters. I will give RC credit for not folding like a bad hand but in all honesty this game should not have even been close. Kicking to Godwin is just not very smart. I thought our O want conservative thus leaving our d on the field way too long. The second half was not the best way to put your foot on an opponent and snuff them out. But i love the way our kids stepped up on the last drive. I'm still trying to figure why RC started throwing the ball at the end and why the coach was not using the TO's unless he was confident RC was going to score. To hold that offense to 14 point is pretty darn good. I hope the injury report is not too bad. Secondary great game not much from that awesome raider passing attack. Very impressed with #48 from RC. What a motor!

Scotland dominated the lines of scrimmage until they built a big lead and got conservative . Richmond showed heart, but the game could have gotten out of hand if not for the kick return.

I must compliment the set up for getting everyone out of there last night.
Fantastic traffic control. I hear it was orchestrated by everyones favorite
HP in town.. Thumbs up

Check out the crowd on the Scotland side in this video, WOW
Also the scary mishap for Mr. White
Hate to complain..Great job of NO HOLDING CALL by the line judge or back judge or umpire on the right tackle on the jet sweep....Dang watch the film............What the hell were they looking at......Oh also the same line judge that made the call on the kickoff recovery.......ZERO flags on the scots in first half...UNHEARD of in high school football........One other very questionable call , the 4 th and 13 for the scots...Tackle 3 yards behind line, flag from head linesman, facemask,??? chain crew moves chains, reset???, 15 yards marked off, now 4th and one???......Very questionable call and handling of the situation of enforcement of down and distance and change of possesion???..........Well got that off my chest ...Congrats to the scots...I was really proud of how the Raiders fought their way back with a chance to win the game in the last minute from about the 10 yard line......I agree with the call after being stopped 2 downs , even if we had 2 timeouts....I really think we had the scots on the ropes at the end....Anyway a game of two halves....Two very good high school football teams that will make a lot of noise deep in the playoffs.....nuff said...

Last edited:
Stud...with all do respect....refs refs refs is all we ever hear... Are these the same refs that called the Sweat game a few years ago that's on YouTube? Clearly Sweat won that game too. All props to the Raiders for a hard fought game. Yes the last few minutes were intense. And you can say what if Richmond played the first three quarters like they did the the 4th...what if Scotland played the 4th like they did the 1st three. Answer...total blowout. If you have to come from behind....u didn't need to be out front to begin with. Give it a rest. Richmond never had the lead nor were they ever going to take it. Up coming jv team gives you no hope soon. And that's 'nuff said".

Stud...with all do respect....refs refs refs is all we ever hear... Are these the same refs that called the Sweat game a few years ago that's on YouTube? Clearly Sweat won that game too. All props to the Raiders for a hard fought game. Yes the last few minutes were intense. And you can say what if Richmond played the first three quarters like they did the the 4th...what if Scotland played the 4th like they did the 1st three. Answer...total blowout. If you have to come from behind....u didn't need to be out front to begin with. Give it a rest. Richmond never had the lead nor were they ever going to take it. Up coming jv team gives you no hope soon. And that's 'nuff said".
So, i assume u watched the film then .....Dont talk about the past years , you will lose on that one....NUFF SAID...

So, i assume u watched the film then .....Dont talk about the past years , you will lose on that one....NUFF SAID...
In the past years, all those call you're talking about would have went against us. How does it feel???

That's why Coach C was close to getting flagged for arguing if you are going to call it one way then you need to call it the other way

That's why Coach C was close to getting flagged for arguing if you are going to call it one way then you need to call it the other way

Coach C was on the field arguing out of the gate. The refs were extremely patient and forgiving because in my day he would have been flagged very early for being on the field. He had more time on the field than many of the players.

Reactions: SCOTSFF
Coach C was on the field arguing out of the gate. The refs were extremely patient and forgiving because in my day he would have been flagged very early for being on the field. He had more time on the field than many of the players.
Of the calls in that game ...The only two I had question about I brought them up and discussed them , other than those two , I personally think they called a good game...I mean the film was very clear.....A coach that want argue and stand up for his team should not be the head coach....Hey, good luck to the scots....I really think both teams will make a deep run if not possibly both bring home the GOLD......We will now be pulling for the scots , hopefully the same from ya'll.....nuff said...

Same for you stud. I hope both teams win it all. Would be sweet having both ships so close. And great for the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT