ADVERTISEMENT

It's On Scotland vs Richmond

Also fellow raider fans we have to play 2 teams this week the skirts and the refs that the state get from a cracker jack box!

Also fellow raider fans we have to play 2 teams this week the skirts and the refs that the state get from a cracker jack box!
Are you serious???? As many times we have gotten screwed by the refs over the years against Richmond. You have got to be kidding me!!!!

u need to be concerned about beating the one team that has whipped you ass the last 4 seasons. we have much respect for RC and maybe you should show a little for SC and stop talking nonsense. I actually worked with the head ref a number of times when i officiated and he will be do his best not to make the game about him and his crew.

I picked the Scots to win by 21 last year and you thought it was funny at the time you want me to give you my prediction for this year or you still worried about the refs.

No please, all you knuckle-dragging morons stay away. This goes for both sides. Had my fill of inbred idiocy for the week, don't need you bunch of slack-jawed yokels adding to it.
this is your first post i hope the rest aren't as dum as this one.

Like I said

Scotland has:
1. A killer Score Board
2. Pate Stadium
3. Zamir who is only a sophomore

Game over

I set the warning signs. Whether they are taken serious is another story

don't no seem to have an issue with both sides, he needs that ignore button they threaten you with.
Sikner
They threaten me with the ignore button because I speak the truth, because I have a sense of humor and because I post Pitchtures

I do not do anything different than what anyone else begins or ends to do on here.....except speak the truth. If they dont like it then they can go ahead and press on.

Glad you and GOGO is on my team. You see, GOGO knows me and he has thick skin.

Sikner, you're going to get accused for getting me started....watch. Nevermind I just took care of that

Last edited:
GO,
I do not do anything different than what anyone else begins or ends to do on here.....except speak the truth. If they dont like it then they can go ahead and press "the magic kick rocks" button.

Last edited:
Weather forecast is partly cloudy Friday so conditions should be good for this epic battle. Go SCOTS !

This will be about one team imposing their will on the other and not letting the foot off the gas. This should be fun and nerve racking for some.

No one ever thought App State would ever go into Michigan and win either. Guess we'll see. Of course Scotland may win. Yes White is amazing. We respect every aspect of your game. But giving us no chance at all is ridiculous. A team has a few good seasons and all of a sudden you are world-beaters. You better cash the check before you start trying to spend the money.

Who is > White in the Richmond program?
Who is > Fergie in the Richmond program?
Who is > Douglas in the Richmond program?
Who is > Leak in the Richmond program?
Who is > Smith in the Richmond program?
Is Richmond's defense (<, >, or =) Scotland's defense?

The Raiders are a better team than they where last yr. but are they hungry enough to knock the chip off of the Scots shoulder . The Scots like being No. 1 , All I can say bring your best or stay home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to open up a can of whoop ass on RC
We RC people hold our heads high, Tommy Knots couldn't beat us and so he went to Independence and well we all know what went down there! Hats off to SC for finally being competitive, but don't be snobby, we take our football seriously and will return to prominence!!

SIKNER,
DO SOMETHING MAGICAL AND PRESS THE "REPLY" TO THIS MESSAGE

I'm going to be a guessing agent for this game

I am going with Scotland 42-17 Final

h0HXfeY.jpg

Last edited:
we take ours serious also. as of now we are your equal and that burns RC fans butts.

Always the past. Break out the pledge. Oh well... RC usually throws the jv in our face. Just shows what's to come. Oh well...good luck to both sides. Glad to see its in all fun. The sun will come up in both counties either way. Just with a smile in SC!

If Richmond can keep Zeus under 150 and no turnovers Richmond by 2 touchdowns.....................Hands down btw I hope the Scots Defense or Mr. Smith is in shape by the 4th qtr your team maybe gasping for Air....................."The Greatest Show On Grass is on the way.

If Richmond can keep Zeus under 150 and no turnovers Richmond by 2 touchdowns.....................Hands down btw I hope the Scots Defense or Mr. Smith is in shape by the 4th qtr your team maybe gasping for Air....................."The Greatest Show On Grass is on the way.

Show us like the jv?

The JV game was no where near as close as the score indicates, but 3 fumbles after
long drives is part of the game as well as giving up a kickoff return td. Havent seen the
total yards but Scotland had way way more. The first down count as well.
Onto the varsity now, more of the same ???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT