ADVERTISEMENT

It's official until something else happens!

Just wait until they cancel football in February! It’s gonna happen! There’s something else going on here! What happened to the country I grew up in? Scared of their own shadow.. Feel bad for the kids that wanted to play.

This was the safest decision for players, coaches and fans. I applaud the NCHSAA for taking this stance. However, brae yourself because they won't be playing football in February either. Until there is a vaccine and the majority of people elect to take it, we are done with HS sports and pretty much sports at any level.

Ok when y’all go out of your house wear ya mask inside even when you in ya own car alone. Use ya hand sanitizer at Walmart where 10,000 others have handled the same cart. Don’t go to church because you can catch Covid there but not Walmart or the ABC store. While your at it leave ya mask at home when you go out and protest and riot. Where ya mask at the restaurant until your food comes then you can remove it to eat. Now down here they sending the k-5 to school because there age group can’t get Covid. 6-12 can’t go to school because they can get Covid and all them have the internet and will do their work as told by teachers who aren’t present. Put children in poverty because their parents have to stay home from work to make sure the kids do their work. Don’t play school sports because of Covid but on previous Friday football night theirs a ambulance backed up beside the field just in case of injury. Danger is everywhere that’s just a fact of life. Oh yeah school is dangerous enough to have police in schools but they don’t close the schools because of that threat.

Ok when y’all go out of your house wear ya mask inside even when you in ya own car alone. Use ya hand sanitizer at Walmart where 10,000 others have handled the same cart. Don’t go to church because you can catch Covid there but not Walmart or the ABC store. While your at it leave ya mask at home when you go out and protest and riot. Where ya mask at the restaurant until your food comes then you can remove it to eat. Now down here they sending the k-5 to school because there age group can’t get Covid. 6-12 can’t go to school because they can get Covid and all them have the internet and will do their work as told by teachers who aren’t present. Put children in poverty because their parents have to stay home from work to make sure the kids do their work. Don’t play school sports because of Covid but on previous Friday football night theirs a ambulance backed up beside the field just in case of injury. Danger is everywhere that’s just a fact of life. Oh yeah school is dangerous enough to have police in schools but they don’t close the schools because of that threat.
LOL I am yet to understand the wearing of the mask inside the car alone. I am guessing they sleep, turd, and shower with a mask as well.....

Reactions: fitguync30
LOL I am yet to understand the wearing of the mask inside the car alone. I am guessing they sleep, turd, and shower with a mask as well.....
I don’t do it, but there is logic to it. It could be health care workers, but regardless. The recommendation on wearing a mask is to touch it as little as possible. If you have been exposed to germs on the mask, touching ir other than by the ear loops may expose you if you then touch your face. Perhaps overkill, but a doctor explained to me why he does it. Basically puts it on and leaves it until he no longer needs it.

Danger is everywhere! So don’t wear a mask? That makes a lot of sense. That thought process is why 3rd world countries are further along than the US. Dr. Fauci has been a leader in fighting these viruses since Ronald Reagan. I believe him! I care about the elderly. I care about people who are higher risk than myself. I care about my family. I go to Walmart with a mask. I listen to my church services online. Just wear the Damn Mask! I also sometimes forget I have it on in the car.

Last edited:
Reactions: araiderfan
Wonder if North Carolina schools could make games work with those restrictions...masks, 25% capacity, assigned seats, tickets sold online, etc..
It could be done if the investment is made. I designed a manual for youth and high school sports for some of my clients. I also had schools going totally touchless with QR codes to purchase concessions and tickets. Kids would manage their own equipment with a cleaning protocol and supplies from the school. Basically games would be like park and rec you bring your equipment. Practice would be limited to mainly helmets and shorts after a week or 2 of contact. I'm more concerned about a classroom than I am a sporting event!

It could be done if the investment is made. I designed a manual for youth and high school sports for some of my clients. I also had schools going totally touchless with QR codes to purchase concessions and tickets. Kids would manage their own equipment with a cleaning protocol and supplies from the school. Basically games would be like park and rec you bring your equipment. Practice would be limited to mainly helmets and shorts after a week or 2 of contact. I'm more concerned about a classroom than I am a sporting event!
Thanks. I guess my question is more about the public’s willingness, and athletic department’s ability to enforce limited capacity and health protocols.

Thanks. I guess my question is more about the public’s willingness, and athletic department’s ability to enforce limited capacity and health protocols.
Public has no say you set the limit of the capacity. You allow the players, band and cheerleaders get first dibs then whatever if left is available for students, then general public. Set limits on each group. In these times bitchin' and moaning will get you no where. With it being online not a whole lot of issues to deal with.

Public has no say you set the limit of the capacity. You allow the players, band and cheerleaders get first dibs then whatever if left is available for students, then general public. Set limits on each group. In these times bitchin' and moaning will get you no where. With it being online not a whole lot of issues to deal with.
In a perfect world, you would be spot on. But we’re dealing with an environment where people, including a county sheriff, tried to say that it’s our constitutional right to go to a dirt track race.

If you are one at risk,stay home. Elderly and people with high risk factors. Myself included. My only problem with all this stuff is damn news media paints a gloom and doom docture every night,then very silent say numbers are down in 49 states this week. In our area small bussiness have gone out of service. Never to open again it's sad. If it's as bad as Cooper and company say,issue stay home order again and live with all bussiness shutting down for good,with exception of Wal Mart and Lowe's,good forbid we shut them down. I don't see football until next fall.

If you are one at risk,stay home. Elderly and people with high risk factors. Myself included. My only problem with all this stuff is damn news media paints a gloom and doom docture every night,then very silent say numbers are down in 49 states this week. In our area small bussiness have gone out of service. Never to open again it's sad. If it's as bad as Cooper and company say,issue stay home order again and live with all bussiness shutting down for good,with exception of Wal Mart and Lowe's,good forbid we shut them down. I don't see football until next fall.
There are a lot of numbers. What numbers have gone down in 49 states?

I don’t do it, but there is logic to it. It could be health care workers, but regardless. The recommendation on wearing a mask is to touch it as little as possible. If you have been exposed to germs on the mask, touching ir other than by the ear loops may expose you if you then touch your face. Perhaps overkill, but a doctor explained to me why he does it. Basically puts it on and leaves it until he no longer needs it.
I hear your point....

People are choosing Fear over Faith....

Its not the mask that protects you. It's God
Remember this

It’s both.
31 man you can't talk to some these people. Faith without work is dead! You can believe you are going to be wealthy but if you just sit at home and believe that then good luck. This country has no common sense & middle ground. It's really sad between drinking bleach and listening to the My Pillow Guy to defunding the police and free education this country is beyond cocoa puffs in many cases!

Reactions: araiderfan
31 man you can't talk to some these people. Faith without work is dead! You can believe you are going to be wealthy but if you just sit at home and believe that then good luck. This country has no common sense & middle ground. It's really sad between drinking bleach and listening to the My Pillow Guy to defunding the police and free education this country is beyond cocoa puffs in many cases!

Mack is back!

Glad to know that if they don't get Covid taken care of on that campus he might not be playing! I think the article read UNC Cluster****! Sounds typical for the Cheats! BTW have you had your shot of daily bleach - lol!

Glad to know that if they don't get Covid taken care of on that campus he might not be playing! I think the article read UNC Cluster****! Sounds typical for the Cheats! BTW have you had your shot of daily bleach - lol!

Football team is doing exactly what they’re supposed to be doing and will now be away from everyone else! Mack knows what he’s doing! Have you sniffed anyone today! LOL.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.st...nk-bleach-to-kill-coronavirus?template=ampart

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
Football team is doing exactly what they’re supposed to be doing and will now be away from everyone else! Mack knows what he’s doing! Have you sniffed anyone today! LOL.
Ok lil man we will see - anyway I will not come at you on my response to the sniffing anyone because it could make you cry so lets leave sniffing people out of the conversation if you catch my drift ( no pun intended)! UNC always make sure the athletes are taken care of that has been proven over and over again no matter what rules or institutional policies they break. Hoping for a great year for DJ Jones the rest can scratch gravel! Mack is Back (Trademark that)!

Ok lil man we will see - anyway I will not come at you on my response to the sniffing anyone because it could make you cry so lets leave sniffing people out of the conversation if you catch my drift ( no pun intended)! UNC always make sure the athletes are taken care of that has been proven over and over again no matter what rules or institutional policies they break. Hoping for a great year for DJ Jones the rest can scratch gravel! Mack is Back (Trademark that)!

Thanks, old man! Maybe this year y’all won’t throw it inside the 5.

“Interception by Chazz!!! Heels winnnnn!!!!

Never gets old!

Thanks, old man! Maybe this year y’all won’t throw it inside the 5.

“Interception by Chazz!!! Heels winnnnn!!!!

Never gets old!
You will be so lucky to live as long as I have and look as good as I damn do! I could care less if they threw it or not I hang my hat on whipping the holes ass 41-0 when it mattered! When did you play for UNC? Tyler have a great day see you in March, April or whenever football happens maybe you all can come visit again. Sounds like you might have a team that can compete!

You will be so lucky to live as long as I have and look as good as I damn do! I could care less if they threw it or not I hang my hat on whipping the holes ass 41-0 when it mattered! When did you play for UNC? Tyler have a great day see you in March, April or whenever football happens maybe you all can come visit again. Sounds like you might have a team that can compete!

So we can only comment if we played? Crap. Well I’ll comment anyway. Time for y’all to come down here. Maybe y’all can score more than 6 this time!

Maybe we will take it easy LA is not a kind place for the lil cubs!

IDK, usually ends up pretty well for us a year later but at least we get up there to play ya'll. But then again, I don't blame SC for losing to Hoggard in 2014 as I know Bailey didn't want to waste all that gas money just to see Mike run circles around those skirts!

Great info for the political guys. No politics. Just straight up effort, and a informative data gathering process she’s taking.

She seemed like a cool lady. Without NC being in phase 3 there wasn’t much the NCHSAA could do. If NC had a republican governor it would be interesting to see how it would of played out.

Danger is everywhere! So don’t wear a mask? That makes a lot of sense. That thought process is why 3rd world countries are further along than the US. Dr. Fauci has been a leader in fighting these viruses since Ronald Reagan. I believe him! I care about the elderly. I care about people who are higher risk than myself. I care about my family. I go to Walmart with a mask. I listen to my church services online. Just wear the Damn Mask! I also sometimes forget I have it on in the car.
If you believe Fauci the swamp rat then I have several acres of Tennessee beach front property for sale.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT