ADVERTISEMENT

It's official, Richmond Coach has resigned

unTILL....he loses his first game.
Please dont let that happen
giphy.gif

Let the guy coach a game first. Terry Sanford isn't exactly Football U. Look at the records before he came there. He did great work. He's young and experienced, and hopefully this time with allotted time to go through applicants, Richmond made a good hire.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Been living in Fayetteville for the last 3+ years, I've had the opportunity to listen upon occasion to the Bulldog Coaches show. Till seems to be a very likable guy. His staff is considered family. And he's done a very good job with TS. I think we need to give him a chance or whoever the new coach is.

Just my .02 cents.

Reactions: RD28327
Been living in Fayetteville for the last 3+ years, I've had the opportunity to listen upon occasion to the Bulldog Coaches show. Till seems to be a very likable guy. His staff is considered family. And he's done a very good job with TS. I think we need to give him a chance or whoever the new coach is.

Just my .02 cents.
I agree Twister.....Give the man a chance .....It is Till according to Fayetteville Observer this am edition....I'll support him 100%.......WELCOME TO RICHMOND COUNTY COACH.....GOOD LUCK IN 2017....nuff said....

Coach Till will do fine at Richmond. I am sure he will ignore "the critics" (those in Richmond County and those from outside the county). I wonder what he'll have in terms of a coaching staff eventually. I hope he does well down there. Folks will like him if they take the chance to get to know him.

In whose opinion?
Whose opinion? Maybe the fact they've never hired one, gives it away. Duh! Come on Man! It's not even close. Do the research! It's really not an opinion. One has never even came close to sniffing a Championship. Basically brings in, a loosing record. The other has sent numerous kids to college, won conference Championships and State, Also one of the top offensive minds in the state. Has the numbers to back it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: swett2victory
WAITING ON A ANSWER. WHO WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT ANTONIO KING OF HILLSIDE.THAT QUESTION WAS POSED THE LAST TIME ON THE OTHER SITE. ANY ASSITANTS BLACK .NEPSY DO NOT GO THERE . YEP THE GOOD OLE BOYS NECKWORK ALIVE AND WELL. HOW ELSE COULD YOU NOT HIRE ANTONIO KING. AS THE THE COACH.
Whose opinion? Maybe the fact they've never hired one, gives it away. Duh! Come on Man! It's not even close. Do the research! It's really not an opinion. One has never even came close to sniffing a Championship. Basically brings in, a loosing record. The other has sent numerous kids to college, won conference Championships and State, Also one of the top offensive minds in the state. Has the numbers to back it up!

I think a coach of color would be a great hire at Richmond, majority of the team and the communities that make up the team are of color. However, I want who is the best for the team and school that applied. The previous times this job has come open I know of three candidates who were highly qualified that were of Afro-American heritage. They were highly qualified as football coaches but there is more to this job than football qualities. From what i understand, one of the aforementioned wanted more money than was offered, one was not certified to teach, and the other cheated to win at a previous school. I would love to see Eric Morman, Willie Quick, one of the Clark brothers or Tavares Brown lead the Raiders. Everyone cries for Denson to get his shot and how unfair it is that he didnt, what about Milton Swnnie, Eric Gould or Andre Jacobs? The problem is these people would have to want the job and right now with the way the program has turned into a soap opera why would they? Maybe later but not now.....let the b@#$^ing begin

By no means was i suggesting that a Coach should get a job because of the color of his skin. It's just somewhat hard to understand, a guy like Brand or King who know how to win and have the resumes to back it up vs guys who have won nothing? The Raiders talk about winning, but hire coaches who were average @ their previous jobs and expect different results @ Richmond.

Saying things like. He will be fine! No he won't! He's going to do exactly what he did at his last job. AVERAGE!

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Richmond came very close to hiring a black coach last time but late in the game found out that he was not certified to teach and at Richmond you also teach. And furthermore, the last qualification I would want considered is color. Too many other variables to consider to let color become an issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT