ADVERTISEMENT

It's official, Richmond Coach has resigned

RaiderDaddy

Nov 17, 2007
According to the Richmond County Daily Journal newspaper, Castellano has resigned as Coach of the Raiders. Superintendent Cindy Goodman wished him well in his future endeavors.

it was forced thats why no details were givin they better not bring an option system back

it was forced thats why no details were givin they better not bring an option system back

I know considering the last State Championship in Richmond was an option system. Keep that stuff out, we don't like winning. Let's just throw the ball a lot. That will work great, won't it Skippy?

Reactions: RaidersRocks
You have too play a system that fits your players hopefully we will get a coach to do that. AND BEAT SCOLAND

yea thats why it was forced if its an option system i will be out there booing every play!!!

the option didnt work either we won a state title by throwing the ball!!!

Really Skippy, they ran the Crap out of option that year and used play action pass off of that.
Hopefully, we get a coach this time that will be GOOD at everything. And I mean EVERYTHING!.

Saban will bring his own OC. Sarkisian I think. Those Southern Cali boys like to sling it. You will be OK

so if he losees to scotland which will happen again are you dummies going to force that coach out too or loeses in the playoffs?

Well loud mouth. You said he was fired. He was not fired. He resigned. Just like you no nothing. You started all that ,about FIRING coach C. ...Better take care of all your Scot problems. Nuff said

Like no one has ever been told you can resign or you will be fired.

Reactions: drawplay000
so if he losees to scotland which will happen again are you dummies going to force that coach out too or loeses in the playoffs?

Whether he losees, loeses, losses, or loses, hopefully he's doing things the RIGHT way.

It's obvious Skippy was a bench sitter for Coach Hoggard & that explains his disdain for the man.

Skippy is gonna BOO the Raiders.

nope i never played here I went to high school in CA good try saying i was a bench sitter!!!

He was told to resign or be fired, louder mouth. It must really upset you that I know more about your program than you do. If he resigned why was his replacement contacted 5 weeks ago?

Like no one has ever been told you can resign or you will be fired.
I can tell you his resignation was not due to wins and losses and he was not forced out for this reason. He simply decided to resign.There are also rumors that Scotland has some coaching problems. We will have to wait and see how it is handled there.I respect and support all coaches. I hope Coach C lands on his feet and has a long and successful coaching career.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
He was told to resign or be fired, louder mouth. It must really upset you that I know more about your program than you do. If he resigned why was his replacement contacted 5 weeks ago?
who is it? ill keep it off of here if you can email me? your about the only one i like on here

I can tell you his resignation was not due to wins and losses and he was not forced out for this reason. He simply decided to resign.There are also rumors that Scotland has some coaching problems. We will have to wait and see how it is handled there.I respect and support all coaches. I hope Coach C lands on his feet and has a long and successful coaching career.
The only coaching problems in Scotland county are 6 straight wins over Richmond and that is the Raiders problem not ours. Do I need to remind you of the NCPREPS rules about posting rumors?

The only coaching problems in Scotland county are 6 straight wins over Richmond and that is the Raiders problem not ours. Do I need to remind you of the NCPREPS rules about posting rumors?
I did not post a rumor. I simply said there were rumors. There is a big difference between posting rumors and saying there are rumors. I have some relatives in Scotland County and the rumors came from other people down there. I hope they are not true but will have to wait and see. As for the six wins that doesn't bother me a bit. In fact I think it is great and good for the Raider fans and the rivalry.

Why should I share info with these clowns? They publicly disagree with for the sake of argument only to secretly realize that I am right.

Why should I share info with these clowns? They publicly disagree with for the sake of argument only to secretly realize that I am right.

Why share it at all. Here is a thought. Maybe let the thing play out and give the man a chance too notify his players or maybe his family before they have to read about it somewhere. You know.....like a human being

So you folks say he was forced to resign... which I do believe. Yet, he wasn't asked to step down after being charged with a drunk driving offense. I'm sure they will never be released, but more details are pertinent. Sounds shady to me...

So you folks say he was forced to resign... which I do believe. Yet, he wasn't asked to step down after being charged with a drunk driving offense. I'm sure they will never be released, but more details are pertinent. Sounds shady to me...

It sounds like the shadiness caught up with someone. The End.

Smarter than I ever gave you credit for.

Why share it at all. Here is a thought. Maybe let the thing play out and give the man a chance too notify his players or maybe his family before they have to read about it somewhere. You know.....like a human being
What would ever make you think that I need you to think for me?

If the above is true, I hope it serves as an eye opener to "the committee" particularly Dr. Goodman that will lead them to better decisions in the future.

On another note... stop the back and forth bickering. It's ludicrous and non-pertinent to the discussion.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT