ADVERTISEMENT

It's Here Mount Airy vs East Surry Game Night

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
I have only one thing to say !
EI4ZZT2WwAYtc4S

Cardinals O going through the bears D like a hot knife through butter. Bears move the ball some on second drive but turned over on downs Cardinals up 14-0

This is why I did not say the Bears would win. Senior loaded ES with 3 D-1 players vs a sophomore loaded team. That is why ES was ranked #2.
I have been Respecting for #2

Bears are only rushing 3 Boaz has all day doesn’t matter how many people are in coverage they can’t stay with these wideouts forever.

End 3rd Qtr: East Surry 35 Mount Airy 07
Bears with 3 turnovers in the 3rd Qtr.
could be a 21-35 but bears are helping ES.
Seems most of 3rd Qtr spent on MA end of field
but they just not punching the ball in.

4th Qtr: East Surry 42 Mount Airy 10. 35 yd Field Goal
3rd Generation Camron Moore is in and taking over
in for Smith grand fashion moving the ball.
Had to settle for a 35 yd Field Goal by Tumbarelo

Last edited:
#1 is out for Bears to didntt play and #8 hurt in 1 at half didn't return. Coach got Smith hurt running him 50 times.ES offense real good. Not impressive up front on D.

Last edited:
Jr. 3rd Generation Camron Moore can move that ball too what time he got. His Grandpa and Dad set records at Mount Airy. Grandpa in the 1970s and Dad In the 1990s. If smith gets back and they use Camron and Smith it could make a difference. Camron is going to want to carry on the family tradition. But that's yet to be seen. East Surry is the winner tonight. Congrats again.

Jr. 3rd Generation Camron Moore can move that ball too what time he got. His Grandpa and Dad set records at Mount Airy. Grandpa in the 1970s and Dad In the 1990s.
Not saying he’s not good but he’s no Smith. Smith was MAs team tonight. Without him the bears will be in trouble.

#1 is out for Bears to didntt play and #8 hurt in 1 at half didn't return. Coach got Smith hurt running him 50 times.ES offense real good. Not impressive up front on D.
They aren’t as dominant as the offense but I think the ES defense was more than effective enough tonight.

Gave up only 10 points all night. That being said they will have to have more down linemen against better running teams.

Mt airy is going to have to get some kind of passing game going next season you can't rely on the run against very good teams they just stack the box with that being said I can't understand why the Moore kid hasn't been put in the mix with more touches this season he is good . I hope poindexter comes back that may fill the gap you have to be two dimensional

Mount Airy had the chance to score 2 or 3 more TDs on Mount Airy's end of the field but nothing went their way. Another with J.Smith back and using C Moore in rotation it could be a closer game and without the turnovers, it could very well be a Bear win or a much closer game. Hopefully, the coach saw what C.Moore was capable of tonight against a better team than Bishop in which Moore saw some playing time. Use him more with J.Smith if back. Maybe Mount Airy will still get a bye and Smith comes back.

Reactions: CoachDaVinci
Yea and Gosnell and Boaz is a once in a 20 year to 30 year rotation also with a Steven's kid in the mix I think Mt airy gives East fits here on out

Yea and Gosnell and Boaz is a once in a 20 year to 30 year rotation also with a Steven's kid in the mix I think Mt airy gives East fits here on out
Agreed but I’m not claiming that anyone next year will be just as good as them either. Also Stevens was severely underestimated tonight by MA single coverage with all focus on Gosnell and Stevens had a field day with 225 yards

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
I was not at this game and I want to credit to WSYD & WPAQ for their coverage of the game or I could not have given some of the details I gave. I can't go to the games for health reasons. Thank you, Kelly & Tommy, for the great coverage that helps me with the Mount Airy Scores and wish I could still help y'all with all the other area scores but can't keep up anymore.

Let's remember MA starting QB did not play whole season bc of back injury. He would made difference and 14 would played we. MA very young team let's not forget.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT