ADVERTISEMENT

It's awfully quiet...

HowerinJr

Jan 9, 2010
Last year, Tarboro v. East Surry was a pretty loud and proud debate. This year has been a pretty quiet week. Not a lot of smack talk. I think both sides have a lot of respect for the others accomplishments and are just ready to see this game happen. This really is a heavyweight fight between the home run hitter and the body puncher. If the Cardinals win this game, I imagine there will be a party on Pilot Mountain that has never been seen before. East Surry has had an unbelievable season and a win would be quite a storybook ending. If the Vikings win, the beat goes on. 45 wins in a row and another 8 months for TD to drive us crazy with conspiracy theories that no one but he can understand. Good luck to the red and the white, the purple and gold. I am expecting this to be anyone's game until the final minute.

The coaches for Tarboro and East Surry have had s year to prepare for this rematch. Coaching really makes a difference in these big games . Hope the weather will be good and win or lose both teams have been outstanding this year.

East fans don't talk alot sometimes if I were you I'd be worried about that we here in Mayberry are use to it we know them they know us here in Mt airy good luck Cards

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
East knows who Tarboro is and what they are capable of doing. I have watched this East team for 2 years if they could get a couple of stops in this game and their offense is clicking it could be a interesting game! Good luck to both teams!

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Last year, Tarboro v. East Surry was a pretty loud and proud debate. This year has been a pretty quiet week. Not a lot of smack talk. I think both sides have a lot of respect for the others accomplishments and are just ready to see this game happen. This really is a heavyweight fight between the home run hitter and the body puncher. If the Cardinals win this game, I imagine there will be a party on Pilot Mountain that has never been seen before. East Surry has had an unbelievable season and a win would be quite a storybook ending. If the Vikings win, the beat goes on. 45 wins in a row and another 8 months for TD to drive us crazy with conspiracy theories that no one but he can understand. Good luck to the red and the white, the purple and gold. I am expecting this to be anyone's game until the final minute.
Canary Yellow

Most were probably travelling yesterday or today. I'm interested to see field conditions if it rained down there like it did here at the house last night. If anybody is there today, can you give some insight. Maybe sneak on the field and eat some of the grass like Les Miles.

ES grew up last year in playoffs...got on a run and found out what it’s like to be there...this year they go back a year older and could make a difference; they can score but so can Tboro...Tboro getting pressure on Boaz and ES stopping the run are the keys...which ever succeeds has the best chance to win...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT