ADVERTISEMENT

Is ST PAULS Football Head Coach position open?

Heard that South Columbus was hiring coaches left and right and that someone new would be calling the Stallion defense this year. Heard he used to call it years ago under Price. Think your young coordinator at Fairmont will have an answer for a big time veteran in the game, S2V? South Columbus should probably watch the game when Fairmont played Whiteville this past year. Whiteville's DC had his number for sure.
You ok?

Last edited:
Any word on Sasser? Is he still at the school or has he or will he move on?
Maybe he has yet to successfully snatch the pebble from Sensei Suggs's hand? Just sayin ...

Or ... maybe he's hanging out in a dark closet, w/something around his neck? Who knows ...? Hmmm

There's nothing going on. Trench and Bullzeye was just trying to start some sort of arson a couple weeks ago
First off ... arson ain't my cup of tea - I've attempted to start nothing. Second, I too am hearing some "strange rumblings" out of Northern RobCo.- however, I do not perpetuate "hearsay;" nor do I purport any knowledge. Just ain't my style. Doing so would inhibit my ability to wager with confidence. Surely you have learned this by now?

I will say this, though ... IF what I'm hearing is true, I am baffled beyond belief. Mr. Schmit very well may be privy to some of the same information I've received. Obviously Mr. s2v, your sources are not synonymous with mine. But, who knows? Time will tell - always does. Won't be long either.

First off ... arson ain't my cup of tea - I've attempted to start nothing. Second, I too am hearing some "strange rumblings" out of Northern RobCo.- however, I do not perpetuate "hearsay;" nor do I purport any knowledge. Just ain't my style. Doing so would inhibit my ability to wager with confidence. Surely you have learned this by now?

I will say this, though ... IF what I'm hearing is true, I am baffled beyond belief. Mr. Schmit very well may be privy to some of the same information I've received. Obviously Mr. s2v, your sources are not synonymous with mine. But, who knows? Time will tell - always does. Won't be long either.
Hearsay, hersay, hesay, theysay, wesay..........nothing is confirmed. Its just dead rumors

Tell Bullzye because apparently he's not on the same sheet of music, or on the right path........ he is all over the place trying to juggle
Obviously, none of us are on the same page. The recent information I've acquired has nothing to do with Sasser. The previous Kung Fu reference is an inside joke - between us ... we are long time friends. Though it was largely lost on many (if not all) of you, he reads these msg. boards ... he GOT it. We shared a good laugh over it.
Apparently, what I'm hearing (here lately) has not quite made it to your auditory canals. Imagine that?

Mysterious happenings in the Bulldog throne room - the crown is not safe. That's all I'm gonna say. Peace OUT!

Obviously, none of us are on the same page. The recent information I've acquired has nothing to do with Sasser. The previous Kung Fu reference is an inside joke - between us ... we are long time friends. Though it was largely lost on many (if not all) of you, he reads these msg. boards ... he GOT it. We shared a good laugh over it.
Apparently, what I'm hearing (here lately) has not quite made it to your auditory canals. Imagine that?

Mysterious happenings in the Bulldog throne room - the crown is not safe. That's all I'm gonna say. Peace OUT!
Until I see something that matches up to my Panama Canal, I will continue to believe in God first.

swett, you might need some better sources ...
BaghdadBob.gif

Bullzye is on to something... He got my curiosity with what he said. I was talking to a buddy of mine today who is connected in Robeson county and said that it's a weird situation over there at St. Pauls. He mentioned that more could come out in the next week or two. Not trying to stir things up, but following through on what Bullzye put out there.

Reactions: swett2victory
BaghdadBob.gif

Bullzye is on to something... He got my curiosity with what he said. I was talking to a buddy of mine today who is connected in Robeson county and said that it's a weird situation over there at St. Pauls. He mentioned that more could come out in the next week or two. Not trying to stir things up, but following through on what Bullzye put out there.
LOL

------------------- BREAK -------------------
Durn it! Now you have me curious. I'm on a mission now

BaghdadBob.gif

Disregard ... the "sturm und drang" has been dealt with sufficiently, for the time being. RobCo!

Coach Sasser has a lot of history in his family. The eldest even coached NBA legend Michael Jordan in his only varsity football season. If this is true, I wish Coach Sasser the very best in his next journey ahead.

sHpf2AF.jpg
How did jordan do? He had to be a WR.

Disregard ... the "sturm und drang" has been dealt with sufficiently, for the time being. RobCo!
Pa...
Everythang is fine up yond in St Pauls my cousin. The best way I can make you understand is that King is Coach and the future of the program. Anythang outside of that is yesterdays news.

Bullzye sir, If you would like to get intelligent, read fairy tales. If you would rather be more intelligent read more fairy tales

ima have to start teaching you how to think, not what to think pa......

Pa...
Everythang is fine up yond in St Pauls my cousin. The best way I can make you understand is that King is Coach and the future of the program. Anythang outside of that is yesterdays news.

Bullzye sir, If you would like to get intelligent, read fairy tales. If you would rather be more intelligent read more fairy tales

ima have to start teaching you how to think, not what to think pa......
Everything is fine in SP? Isn't that what I just said, with my most recent post? IF you only knew "yesterday's news"- obviously though, you do (did) not. Intelligence is relative, & it apparently eludes capture within your circles of knowledge.

You, teach me? What? How to ... never mind. Best wishes to Coach King & the Bulldogs. God bless ...

Everything is fine in SP? Isn't that what I just said, with my most recent post? IF you only knew "yesterday's news"- obviously though, you do (did) not. Intelligence is relative, & it apparently eludes capture within your circles of knowledge.

You, teach me? What? How to ... never mind. Best wishes to Coach King & the Bulldogs. God bless ...

There's nothing going on. Trench and Bullzeye was just trying to start some sort of arson a couple weeks ago

So my intelligence was the greatest source prior to your community disturbance

-acknowledged-

Mission Complete

---------------------------------------------- NOTHING FOLLOWS ----------------------------------------------

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT