ADVERTISEMENT

Is "Obliterating it" the right phrase?

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
unc_logo.png

Mack Brown is absolutely going after it all. First was the 4-star prospect Drake Maye, then a day after came Kobe Paysour. The suddenly Sunday Eli Sutton was the next superstar to give a verbal to UNC. He is considered #4 player in the state of Tennessee. Thus far 9 superstars have been recruited with 8 of them being 4-stars.

The point here is North Carolina has never had a Top-Five recruiting class - Ever. At least not this century. The highest rank class was under no other than Butch Davis in 2007 which was 10th.

This One For You. I’m Committed Momma ❤️‼️

Last edited:
Almost there. Talented depth is growing by the day.
I hope Mack can pull off the Tony Grimes and Logan Taylor kid.......

Now.jpg

Keep them OL and DL kids coming
Oh those DLs are on their way. I want to say if I had to take a wild guess I see 4-5 Top DLs that should be heading to the UNC side of the house. It's already the best Top recruit class UNC has ever seen.

But wow Mack is talking the big talk through this recruiting tick he's got going on. If this continues I dont see why they couldnt reach the Big Dance and win it.

What do you think Mr. Curry?

The 5-foot-11 and 195 pounds, 4-star class of 2021 running back from Central Cabarrus High School in Concord, NC made a decision to become a Heel over all the offers below:

Auburn, Clemson, Duke, East Carolina, N.C. State, Oklahoma, Penn State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia Tech, and Wake Forest and much much more......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT