ADVERTISEMENT

is north moore healthy or still banged up?

I haven't seen them the last few weeks. But I've been told it's bad and it only got worse last night

Foot, according to the article online in the pilot, it was 42-7 in the 3rd qtr when Coach Vogt started pulling starters. Tough deal having to play SD now on Monday and play Alb on Friday

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Now that sounds like more of what I was expecting. I just saw the 40 something to 20 something final. Good deal.

Don't understand why NM moved the game from Tuesday, November 3 to tomorrow night. Sure, NM has the right to set the date and if South Davidson is cool with it, then that's all good. It is what it is.

Don't understand why NM moved the game from Tuesday, November 3 to tomorrow night. Sure, NM has the right to set the date and if South Davidson is cool with it, then that's all good. It is what it is.
SD is not going to finish the season in my opinion. They only had five subs Friday. NM is wise to get this win in the books now. It gives them a week to get healthy prior to their playoffs.

Reactions: RD28327
SD is not going to finish the season in my opinion. They only had five subs Friday. NM is wise to get this win in the books now. It gives them a week to get healthy prior to their playoffs.

Is that total? Or do they have any JV kids they pull up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT