ADVERTISEMENT

Interview w/ Lakewood Coach John Holt

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Tonight’s episode Lakewood Coach John Holt joins us for a Q&A session and talks about some things going on with the Lakewood Leopards as they prepare for the 2024 season. Also a brief discussion about some upcoming scrimmages and our plans for the jamboree. Tune in tonight 8pm on 810 Studios. Watch here or if you have Facebook search 810 Studios. Check it out hope y’all enjoy.

Reactions: Sportsnut17
I don't know a lot about football down that way, but it looks like they return most of there offense from a 10-3 squad last year. From maxpreps, looks like they even had a freshman leading the way offensively last year. I don't expect them to give Tarboro any type of challenge, but they could have a very good year. Always open to seeing an underdog come out of nowhere. Their conference could be very entertaining this year. Hobbton, Rosewood, North Duplin, Lakewood. Could be some interesting games between that bunch.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I don't know a lot about football down that way, but it looks like they return most of there offense from a 10-3 squad last year. From maxpreps, looks like they even had a freshman leading the way offensively last year. I don't expect them to give Tarboro any type of challenge, but they could have a very good year. Always open to seeing an underdog come out of nowhere. Their conference could be very entertaining this year. Hobbton, Rosewood, North Duplin, Lakewood. Could be some interesting games between that bunch.
Calvin Lacewell is the freshmen RB you speak of solid RB they return all their top skill players plus like coach mention in the interview all their returning starting linemen. 1A East as always is Tarboro’s to lose but I like this Lakewood team definitely could be a team to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT