ADVERTISEMENT

INDY, BUTLER, MALLARD CREEK, SCOTLAND HAVE N COMMON

ruleman77

Jul 27, 2016
Well just about every time u read a thread on NC PREP.COM, these Genius aka Idiots. ct147 and swett2victory is always saying SCANDALOUS THINGS about 1 of more of these football teams. My inside GUY HSFB MAN that has played, coach and that wrote d book on how 2 CHEAT and not get caught says BOTH R VERY WRONG. they don' recruit they just happen 2 have a DOOR THAT SWING BOTH WAYS, AND A WELCOME U DOOR MAT..........................................

Well just about every time u read a thread on NC PREP.COM, these Genius aka Idiots. ct147 and swett2victory is always saying SCANDALOUS THINGS about 1 of more of these football teams. My inside GUY HSFB MAN that has played, coach and that wrote d book on how 2 CHEAT and not get caught says BOTH R VERY WRONG. they don' recruit they just happen 2 have a DOOR THAT SWING BOTH WAYS, AND A WELCOME U DOOR MAT..........................................
Ruleman.........who am I to judge about swinging both ways. By the way, I like Scotland, Mallard Creek, Butler,Indy(Indiana Jones) and HSFB MAN......BUT!!! And it's a big BUTT......don't go by my likes....After all, I like Gas Station Burritos. :)

giphy.gif

I've been on this board for a decade, and I don't remember ct147 or swett2victory either one ever saying anything scandalous about Butler. And not really Mallard Creek or Indy, either.

Scotland, however, certainly appears to have been fair game over the years.

Reactions: swett2victory
I did call Indy the. SMU of the nchsaa. I have called sc a bunch of names of which I am proud .the other two nothing. .I called mc the duckies never nothing about butler.

Last edited:
I've been on this board for a decade, and I don't remember ct147 or swett2victory either one ever saying anything scandalous about Butler. And not really Mallard Creek or Indy, either.

Scotland, however, certainly appears to have been fair game over the years.
Hokie
could I please just suggest to clap for the short fella

That's all

Thanks
S2V

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT