ADVERTISEMENT

Independence High vandalism

If caught and convicted (or plea) what do you folks think the punishment should be? If they are a student / athlete should there be extra punishment with game suspensions?

If caught and convicted (or plea) what do you folks think the punishment should be? If they are a student / athlete should there be extra punishment with game suspensions?

Lot of respect for Coach Hales. He seems to have a good grasp on his players. Hard for me to believe players would do something like this. That's a lot of vandalism. I hoping no players were involved.

I said it on CP and I repeat it here, Indy was notorious for this kind of stuff back when they were the top dog so it's hard to feel bad for them. It's also not like this stuff wasn't more common in the past compared to now.

Lot of respect for Coach Hales. He seems to have a good grasp on his players. Hard for me to believe players would do something like this. That's a lot of vandalism. I hoping no players were involved.

I would be shocked if it was players did this!

I said it on CP and I repeat it here, Indy was notorious for this kind of stuff back when they were the top dog so it's hard to feel bad for them. It's also not like this stuff wasn't more common in the past compared to now.

My concern is that the prank goes too far and serious damage is done or someone gets hurt.

Reactions: KGillie91
It's hard to believe any players are involved here. This is behavior from the 50s and 60s. Not NOW guys.

Same thing happened to us a while back the scots came and painted the Mr. Raider statue blue and red but we took care of them on the field that year you can to this day still see paint on it!!

Paint over it and move on... its more of a distraction putting time and energy into an investigation... kids do dumb things (as well as adults).
Unfortunately those photos they drew on, cost about $100.00 each X's every senior player & cheerleader. Can’t paint over that. I would not be moving on. More like watching video and getting names. If you catch one, you'll get them all. Somebody will tell!

Last edited:
Good luck with the investigation... I hope they catch them all and burn em a new one.

Same thing happened to us a while back the scots came and painted the Mr. Raider statue blue and red but we took care of them on the field that year you can to this day still see paint on it!!
Rumor was it was the Raider coach who had that done to pump up the players

i appreciate the rivalry pranking part of it like painting on the field and press box. The goal post and the senior banners is taking it too far and should be investigated and prosecuted. Goal post cost are into the thousands and that is before adding the price of shipping and installation, could easily be from 10k to 20k.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT