ADVERTISEMENT

Imeck Hoops 2017

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
Not sure there’s a tougher, deeper hoops conference in the state... who do you think wins it? I’m sure the heavy favorite is NM. Vance probably gives them a strong challenge. As will WC. Hopewell Hough and lake Norman I think will be very strong this year too. Mooresville is a lock for last smh

North Meck does not have the toughest conference in the state but they will have a good enough roster to win. Butler will be very good also. Butler will be very good also. Along with Hoke County.

Toughest Conference in the state is the one Dudley, Parkland, North Forsyth, Smith, Mount Tabor and Southwest Guilford.

North Meck does not have the toughest conference in the state but they will have a good enough roster to win. Butler will be very good also. Butler will be very good also. Along with Hoke County.

Toughest Conference in the state is the one Dudley, Parkland, North Forsyth, Smith, Mount Tabor and Southwest Guilford.

Imeck is the best conference from top to bottom in the state. Major D1 players all throughout the conference with some great coaches.

At least we have one of the nicest gyms in the area now... that’s about all we’ve got to hang our hats on this year lol.

I still lean towards the I-Meck as the toughest conference but that’s a biased opinion lol

Reactions: Vco
Lake Norman with a wild 64-58 W over a much MUCH better than expected South Iredell team. South led for very large portion of the game.. Lake Norman owned the boards coming down the stretch and took control late in the 4th. Crazy atmosphere in there for that one. Believe that was Souths first loss on the year and LKN moves to 3-1 (the one loss is a 2 point road loss to Tabor I believe)

I've got to try to see Rocky River soph Jaden Springer in action. I saw the Butler-RR highlights a few days ago. That's a bad dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT