ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder what age some posters are?

Ms. King
I remember when Mama told me that Papa was a Rolling Stone and it topped the US Charts

I hope I'm not the problem child at the NCPreps Elementary School
tumblr_npc95tueIw1rxxex2o1_500.gif

5589769776_28f918e558_b-1024x824.jpg

Someone years ago proposed a minimum age for posters. Conversely, in a separate conversation, my wife proposed an age maximum. She felt these boards should be for students, not old guys living vicariously through these youths.

I’m in the worst category. I am in my mid 40’s with the sense of humor of a twelve year old.

Reactions: Raider7967
Mr. Sleehrat84,
I BELIEVE I WAS LABELED.

COMPLAINT

Swett2victory - Plaintiff
vs
Richblackman - Defendant

THE PLAINTIFF, complaining of the actions of the Defendants, alleges and says:

Here are the PARTIES:
1. That the Plaintiff is a citizen and resident of Robeson County, North Carolina
2. That the Defendant Richblackman(The hammeringvalentine) is a citizen and resident of different natures of life, North Carolina but claims the Harding Community, North Carolina. His physical residence is unknown; and at all times relevant to this action was employed by the NCHSAA as the supervisor of officials of North Carolina, and the actions complained of where committed while he was he was performing his supervisory duties as a Supervisor of Officials.

On July 27, 2017 Swett2victory a retired Soldier was employed by the NCHSAA as an official for all high school youth sports. On that day and after the days that past he was asked and/or advised that he should stay and observe the Robeson County 3rd grade flag football to better learn all techniques. It was during this time that Richblackman was observed blowing "a whistle" from the stands to disrupt Mr. Swett2victories duties as a official while on duty and in uniform. This caused Mr. Swett2victory to trip over the chains, which in turn twisted around his ankle causing substantial and permanent embarrassment in front of his little babs, injuries to Mr. Swett2victory basketball jumping leg and his right side of his brain.

The actions of Mr. Richblackmans constituted intentional neglect, misconduct, and misbehavior in the performance of his duties. It was also acknowledged that this violated his position that he was employed to perform.

The Plaintiff has been damaged in an amount in excess of FIFTY THREE THOUSAND AND 00/100 ($53,000) DOLLARS.

1. The Plaintiff demands judgment against the defendant Mr. Richblackman for a sum in excess of FIFTY THREE THOUSAND AND 00/100 ($53,000) DOLLARS which includes his brain injuries which restricts the Plaintiff from expressing his football knowledge, the ability to express oneself in a literal and understandable fashion, and his total IQ verification based on common sense.
2. cost of action will be taxed against Defendant
3. Attorney fees
4. an additional relief
5. Plaintiff demands a jury trial

This the 13th day of December, 2017.

BUFORD, LESTER & BUFORD, P.L.L.C

ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
P.O. BOX 111
ST. PAULS, NC 28304
TELEPHONE: (910) 232-2017

Last edited:
Reactions: The Lake Man
I am probably the oldest person on here. I am a history buff so I often refer to past teams. I love kids so I tend to pull more for the kids and Coaches than any particular team. I have been a gatekeeper at Richmond for more than 30 years. Did I play? Well less say that I was on two State Championship teams but do not claim to have played. At least not very much. I primarily was the blocking dummy for the starters. This is a very important position. The experience of being on those teams meant more to me than being the star.

Where's the Idiot Slayer when you need him, right? Not sure whatever happened to that guy, but he woulda had a FIELD DAY with a bunch of these yerkers.

I am probably the oldest person on here. I am a history buff so I often refer to past teams. I love kids so I tend to pull more for the kids and Coaches than any particular team. I have been a gatekeeper at Richmond for more than 30 years. Did I play? Well less say that I was on two State Championship teams but do not claim to have played. At least not very much. I primarily was the blocking dummy for the starters. This is a very important position. The experience of being on those teams meant more to me than being the star.
AREGOOD
Sir I salute you on your write-up for our eyes to see and our minds to read. Must of been nice to land a big roll on two State Championships and live to speak about it today. Absolutely awesome. Take care of yourself, stay in great health, support the kids and hope to hear more of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT