ADVERTISEMENT

I lost my mother today

Precious woman. I’m sure she was very proud of the person you became. Thoughts and condolences.

Deana, I’m so sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed talking to her when she would come in the store running errands for you.

I am so sorry for you loss Deana. She is in a better place now and feeling like a new person without any pain. Prayers for your family !

Prayers sent your way for peace and understanding during this most difficult time.

Praying for you and your family, and hoping the lord wraps his arms of comfort around everyone close to you.

I met her when she was with you at the East-West game a few years back. She seemed like a sweet lady. I know you are going through some tough days. You are in my prayers.

Reactions: RD28327
Deana, I'm so sorry for your loss....Nobody knows you like your mama does....My thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to you and your family....

The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God.

Sorry for your loss Deana. I pray you and your family will find peace in the knowledge that families are forever.

Thank you everyone. My mom helped me a lot behind the scenes here. When I did my publication she would call all the football coaches and ask them to send in their questionnaires. She loved going with me to games all over the state. I believe we went from Murphy to Morehead City covering games or some kind of recruiting event. I really do miss her, but I know she is with me always.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT