ADVERTISEMENT

I lost my mom today

Ms. Deana King
You are in my thoughts and prayers during these tough times, but remember God will help you through this time of loss and overwhelming grief. Just turn to him for your comfort and seek his loving and reassuring presence. I lost my father(step) a year ago

So sorry for your loss. Praying for God's grace and mercy.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. My mom helped me a lot behind the scenes here. When I did my publication she would call all the football coaches and ask them to send in their questionnaires. She loved going with me to games all over the state. I believe we went from Murphy to Morehead City covering games or some kind of recruiting event. I really do miss her, but I know she is with me always.

I understand the dean lost his mom 1983. it get,s a little easier but you never forget. my prayers are with you and your family

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Deana!! Take all the time you need and know you have your ncpreps family behind you!!

Sorry to hear this news Ms.King. Lost my mother over 2 years ago and still have a hard time with it. Prayers for you..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT