ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Huss McCoy accepts job in South Carolina

Well...he's been trying to stampede out of that job for at least a year now. For all the professed love over there in that program b/w coaches, players and parents..., it is pretty weird that he's tried to leave numerous times.

Well...he's been trying to stampede out of that job for at least a year now. For all the professed love over there in that program b/w coaches, players and parents..., it is pretty weird that he's tried to leave numerous times.
Loving your alma mater and financial realities can be in conflict with each other sometimes.

Reactions: btango
Is teacher pay higher in South Carolina, or is it just coaching supplements?

It depends on where you get a job in SC. They pay for masters pay, +18 hours, EDD, PhD, etc. And coaching supps are way higher in some areas. For instance, in Horry County/ MB I would make 8k more teaching, and roughly 5k more for coaching supplement. As an assistant!! Not sure what county James Island is in but if it is Charleston, it is a good raise.

Reactions: seadog28
It depends on where you get a job in SC. They pay for masters pay, +18 hours, EDD, PhD, etc. And coaching supps are way higher in some areas. For instance, in Horry County/ MB I would make 8k more teaching, and roughly 5k more for coaching supplement. As an assistant!! Not sure what county James Island is in but if it is Charleston, it is a good raise.
Yes I believe it is Charleston.

I had heard that they were notifying candidates of interest of interviews last week ago but nothing other then that.

Congrats I remember him as a player at North Gaston when I was on staff there. Great guy best of luck to him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT