ADVERTISEMENT

HP Central @ Southeast Guilford

Thschamp

Apr 5, 2005
Anyone have any thoughts on this. I think this will be a good battle. I hope HP Central embarrasses SEG, which I think is very possible.

I also hope that central runs it up on southeast. Not a fan of how the Dudley situation was handled given the consequences for their kids.

Why use the kids to punish the coaches. The SE had nothing to do with any of this. Many of you have misplaced anger issues.

Here`s a question? will this be a safe venue to watch a High School Football game this Friday night? What are some thoughts and opinions of what could happen?

after all this is one of the more competitive games and this is the one I was going to see since my team is playing in Monroe.

I haven't thought of that. I would think regardless if SEG was the one to report the players, that thought has been planted and there will be a Dudley crowd at the game.

I have wore BLUE since about 3 years ago. I would love to see a HPC and Charlotte Catholic rematch in the 2nd round, assuming both teams move forward this week.

CatholicCougs14 email me at ocalawn@gmail.com. I would like to give you my cell number. We can text each other updates tonight if you wouldn't mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT