ADVERTISEMENT

How much money is really at stake if football is canceled?

Would love to see the whole list. But, I'm too cheap. No surprise to me that R'Ville is #1 in WNC. They love them some football out there. Nothing else to do! Lol. Curious as to where Pisgah ranks. Our 50/50 from Tuscola game is about 20K alone. As BK said, the lack of radio broadcast does factor in greatly around here.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBBear51
Pisgah and Tuscola both brought in around $57,000 each

Plus Pisgah reported additional $25K in season tickets. Would have been interesting to see more schools give that figure.

Robbinsville numbers got a huge boost from hosting the Murphy playoff game and the regional final. Smoky’s average for regular season home games was pretty impressive (but even then, the visit from Robbinsville was their highest gate).

Plus Pisgah reported additional $25K in season tickets. Would have been interesting to see more schools give that figure.

Robbinsville numbers got a huge boost from hosting the Murphy playoff game and the regional final. Smoky’s average for regular season home games was pretty impressive (but even then, the visit from Robbinsville was their highest gate).
They also played Swain on a Monday night. I am sure this brought in several surrounding county spectators.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
The Robbinsville money does not include season ticket sells either. All season ticket sells go to the quarterback club.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Robbinsville had 9 games plus one scrimmage at home.Their average per game was 8,000,Pisgah average was 10000 and Tuscola 11000

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT