ADVERTISEMENT

HOW DID THE COMPUTER FORECASTS ON REIDSVILLE VS MH TURN OUT?

TheMule

Feb 5, 2003
Lenox Castle, NC
Just for the WIZ:

Final score was 35-6. A 29 point win for Reidsville.

Simmons had Reidsville winning by 24.
Massey had Reidsville winning by 26.
CalPreps had Reidsville winning by 26.

And the SHS LION had Reidsville winning by 29.

Of course, we all know the computer algorithms mean nothing.

Those who still believe math and computers mean nothing in forecasting high school football games need to pay attention here.

I never make score predictions cause I'm just not that big a student of the game. But I did feel like Reidsville was going to win easy. Funny thing is they had 3 turnovers and MH could never take advantage of it. But every mistake they made Reidsville made them pay. Really a well coached team.

Reactions: dogs79
I never make score predictions cause I'm just not that big a student of the game. But I did feel like Reidsville was going to win easy. Funny thing is they had 3 turnovers and MH could never take advantage of it. But every mistake they made Reidsville made them pay. Really a well coached team.
3 turnovers happened when game was already over and players lost focus. I never like when any team let's off the gas but in that 3rd quarter we deff did let down a bit. But it's all good now.

Reactions: Otis4411
I didn't like late in the game when the back-up defensive players got back to back unsportsmanlike penalties....Coach Teague and Marrs went off on those guys after taking a time out....I liked seeing that from the coaching staff....

Reactions: FACT24 and Mhsneer
Both teams very well coached. Mtn heritage over achieved by making the championship imo. Teams in the past especially joeys boys last year were beasts and if not for reidsville would’ve won championships. I think in the future probably not next 2 years but maybe next 5-10 mtn heritage will win a 1a title

Both teams very well coached. Mtn heritage over achieved by making the championship imo. Teams in the past especially joeys boys last year were beasts and if not for reidsville would’ve won championships. I think in the future probably not next 2 years but maybe next 5-10 mtn heritage will win a 1a title

Quite possible you could get one next season, that qb will be a load

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT