ADVERTISEMENT

How Deana finally shut down this silly thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the admins of this site....better get him off here quick. You don't know the power of an angry parent who may see this and feel their child is being attacked/mocked....by a grown man. Just sayin. #lawsuit

Reactions: RichBlackman
If Murphy had been undefeated up until the Swain loss, then i could see the reason for the comments. Murphy lost to Franklin earlier in the season and hasn't beat Swain in Bryson City since 2005. As far as best team ever bragging, nah. I have always told it like it is, good or bad. Murphy has definitely got issues on the defensive side, no doubt. If they can ever get the "total" package on the field then things will get much better and they will be a tough out. If not, then chances are highly likely they will make an early exit from the playoffs.

Sermon in session.... topic of the week.
"Which way is right" # don't go that way go that away "omg".... your other right.
?? Has Murphy overlooked SMC conference play? Will Cherokee make them believers? My money is at Harrahs on Cherokee. Who also has the best QB in the SMC in Mintz.

Rich, you never cease to amaze me. First you come on here and talk up your team, good. Then you start making false accusations about schools and their programs. Not to mention name calling and other childish things. Now you have sunk to a new low. You are making fun/embarrassing a student who made an honest mistake. I don't know who he is but I am sure he was trying to hustle and make a play for his team.

But Rich I want you to know that you may finally be a winner, if we are playing a game of moral limbo. You have gone far lower than anyone. The rest of us may attack each other and our schools, but I believe 99.9% would not stoop so low as to attack an individual student.

Rich, you never cease to amaze me. First you come on here and talk up your team, good. Then you start making false accusations about schools and their programs. Not to mention name calling and other childish things. Now you have sunk to a new low. You are making fun/embarrassing a student who made an honest mistake. I don't know who he is but I am sure he was trying to hustle and make a play for his team.

But Rich I want you to know that you may finally be a winner, if we are playing a game of moral limbo. You have gone far lower than anyone. The rest of us may attack each other and our schools, but I believe 99.9% would not stoop so low as to attack an individual student.

Thank you!

I didn't attack a kid, I don't know his number or name.... I'm assuming it was the play call. Im talking about the play. MICS botched a field goal against Murphy. There fans got online and asked, was that a design run. Or did the kid just run it. But thats was cool, now Im asking about a fumblerooski. Murphy is losing there shirt over it. Worry about Mintz and Cherokee.

I didn't attack a kid, I don't know his number or name.... I'm assuming it was the play call. Im talking about the play. MICS botched a field goal against Murphy. There fans got online and asked, was that a design run. Or did the kid just run it. But thats was cool, now Im asking about a fumblerooski. Murphy is losing there shirt over it. Worry about Mintz and Cherokee.

Nope, doesn't fly. You were demeaning the player, pure and simple. Do you really think a coach would design a play to be run backwards? Nope, no one does. Now admit it, grow up a little and apologize. We ALL make mistakes, what defines us is how we handle them.

Murphy's goose was already cooked to medium well before this happened, it was highly unlikely the dogs were getting the ball back at the end of the game anyway..minimal impact on the outcome......young man has made some good plays this year for Murphy and hopefully will make more good plays

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
What all of you have to learn is that MICS has fought hard for their 3rd place conference finish. They gave Bessemer City a good fight. Thomas Jefferson will handily beat them. If MICS could coach these kids up some they might finish 2nd in their conference.

Play in question could have happened to anybody. Quarter had just changed. Screen pass was fumbled behind LOS and the kid just reacted. There were three other balls on the ground that night, and Murphy came up with none of them.

LOL laugh it up while you can Rich! The Dogs are still the best small 1a team in the state and will still be eating some 20 piece chicken MIC nuggets in the playoffs, just like last year! That is, IF the mighty MIC nuggets even make it far enough to get beat by Murphy again.

What up everybody!! Another brave comin on to tha sceen!!! Win loose or draw I'm a brave till tha Good Lord calls me outta here!! Don't really care what forum I'm on just gotta drop a few bombs!!

The question is with kid running the wrong way this late in the season will Murphy be there? On top of that he’s getting tackled by his own player!!! Do y’all really think Murphy will still be there. I mean never have a team like Murphy been exposed to some BAD NEWS BEARS type of football.

RichBlackman I don’t know you but I can tell you know football. I haven’t had a chance to see MICS but one thing is for sure THEY DON’T RUN THE WRONG WAY!!!! But Murphy is a solid team with one mistake that cause them the game. Never under estimate Murphy cause they are very dangerous!!!!!!!!

I got a defensive rebound once, and promptly shot it into the wrong basket. It happens, and the kids should not be ridiculed by an adult for it. Much less some clown styling himself as Rich Black Man or pop goes da weasel or any other stupid ebonics euphemism he can come up with.

I got a defensive rebound once, and promptly shot it into the wrong basket. It happens, and the kids should not be ridiculed by an adult for it. Much less some clown styling himself as Rich Black Man or pop goes da weasel or any other stupid ebonics euphemism he can come up with.

Give Mickey Mouse Island Charter a break. They work real hard for their 3rd place conference trophy.

Ain't tha time or place for me and my mistakes but!!!! I've got a big question for mics dude!! Are them kids from down that way gonna be able to take a hit!!?? SMC and MOST mountain teams are known for physical football!!! I know for a 1st hand fact that you guys do have speed but just as soon as tha pads come out and start popin, you guys are known for layin down!!! And if you played us, Murphy, robinsville, rosman and swain in what ever order, there is no way you guys are healthy and win state!!!

Reactions: rtigernation
Well I’m from Swain and can care less about MICS or RichBlackman!!! But let’s be real!!! This MICS team only loss by one point to Murphy last year in the 3rd round of the playoffs. I just think we need to RESPECT the guys before they win a Championship. I’m just saying they are a good team that can’t be over looked.

You are not from swain, nor is fighting4braves for the reservation. You are both Richblackman here to stir the pot. So take your rainbow wig, big floppy shoes and red nose back MicDonalds and eat a slice of humble pie. It's on the menu, coming to a stadium near you.

Son I'm born and bread here on tha rez!! Don't know any other way of livin but here!! Ain't gotta believe me son, tired of hearin all this jive talk and wanted to voice my opinion!! If tha pot steers then so be it!!

What all of you have to learn is that MICS has fought hard for their 3rd place conference finish. They gave Bessemer City a good fight. Thomas Jefferson will handily beat them. If MICS could coach these kids up some they might finish 2nd in their conference.

Leave MICS out of it. Stick to attacking the poster.

Give Mickey Mouse Island Charter a break. They work real hard for their 3rd place conference trophy.

Don't leave out that players go to college on that Island. 3rd year program is rolling and will be a contender for years to come. They have a strong middle school program with a JV program. What you don't get is MICS is balancing sending players to school and fielding a competitive team. They've been successful in doing this in only 3 years. If that's Mickey Mouse. Welcome to Disney World.

Don't leave out that players go to college on that Island. 3rd year program is rolling and will be a contender for years to come. They have a strong middle school program with a JV program. What you don't get is MICS is balancing sending players to school and fielding a competitive team. They've been successful in doing this in only 3 years. If that's Mickey Mouse. Welcome to Disney World.

Mickey Mouse Island Charter is about promoting individuals over the team. Enjoy your 3rd place conference trophy.

MIC should've won state with their beginning existence..I mean a small 1a school pulling from a city near Charlotte.? Really nothing to brag about. The proof in the pudding is when you play the schools you should be playing a la Stuart Cramer..then you get your teeth kicked in. Stuart Cramer is absolutely getting mopped off the floor in their respective conference.

Disssssnaeeee Land!!!!¡¡¡...... @TigerDen1 hey buddy Im trying to figure this. Halfback pass Murphy threw the other night. @lakeman I love when you post.. ain't nothing like a hater, if you've never been appreciated in life. Just know we love haters. My favorite SMC team Cherokee keep up the streak. Shock the mountain ballers with your spread formation.

Love me some MicDonalds! Shock the metro with that all-star team! Except BC. That little hick town in Gaston county won't know what hit em! Oh wait...

1 thing about it Ol Rich tells it like it is..... I say the things your thinking. Swain and the rest of the SMC sitting back cheering me on behind there keyboards. Murphy said this was there best team ever/ said it rivaled there great 80's team. So excuse us for expecting greatness. Swain bullied y'all for your lunch money, long live the Veer.
Ol Mountie you and Michelle, lol nobody cares about yall. No threat to nobody

Reactions: W.I.R.
Disssssnaeeee Land!!!!¡¡¡...... @TigerDen1 hey buddy Im trying to figure this. Halfback pass Murphy threw the other night. @lakeman I love when you post.. ain't nothing like a hater, if you've never been appreciated in life. Just know we love haters. My favorite SMC team Cherokee keep up the streak. Shock the mountain ballers with your spread formation.

Hey Rich, no apology for the kid you unloaded on? Step up. Is this going to be another in a series of bumbles that you stumble across. That young man ran the wrong way once, for you the wrong way is a lifestyle.

No apology needed. Honest mistake the young player made. Fans need to move on. Murphy get over it. Swain sounds like they came to play. The young man made a mistake in the heat of battle. Im sure he won't be reprimanded in life for it. He may be ridiculed for a bit. I'm sure 10 yrs from now, he will remember it and laugh at himself about it. Geesh, Chill with the apology needed talk.

Reactions: TigerDen1
I’m a Bryson City Soldier all day! How dare you! I guess if you don’t know which end zone to run to how can you confuse me with RichBlackman

Michelle will whip MicDonalds like a borrowed mule. That teeny tiney little line will have holes in it so big, Michelle will drive y'alls charter bus thru it. And that Swiss cheese defense will be so stagnant the rats won't even sniff your way. Michelle is pounding their way towards the ship. Sorry girls, the rings will have no emeralds this year. Only amethyst!

Mickey Mouse Island Charter is about promoting individuals over the team. Enjoy your 3rd place conference trophy.

Another bitter hater. Join the bandwagon. Lake man your opinion means nothing. Winning as a program is not always defined by the on the field wins. This program is winning all around. Take all the conference champions, win/loss records and state championships you want. That don't always help those young men in the end. Matter of fact they sent more players to college then all the teams in the conference combined. MICS will take 3rd place in the conference as long as they place 1st in send players to college. You know what happened after the lost last year to BC? The Monday after MICS had a player commit to Cornell. You know what happened to the opposing player on the other team in the offseason? I'll let you do your homework on that one. Call them whatever you want but make sure you call the athletes high school grads and college students. They graduate 100 percent of the players and 95 percent of the football graduating classes the last two years are playing at the next level and/or attending college. Welcome to Disney World.

Another bitter hater. Join the bandwagon. Lake man your opinion means nothing. Winning as a program is not always defined by the on the field wins. This program is winning all around. Take all the conference champions, win/loss records and state championships you want. That don't always help those young men in the end. Matter of fact they sent more players to college then all the teams in the conference combined. MICS will take 3rd place in the conference as long as they place 1st in send players to college. You know what happened after the lost last year to BC? The Monday after MICS had a player commit to Cornell. You know what happened to the opposing player on the other team in the offseason? I'll let you do your homework on that one. Call them whatever you want but make sure you call the athletes high school grads and college students. They graduate 100 percent of the players and 95 percent of the football graduating classes the last two years are playing at the next level and/or attending college. Welcome to Disney World.

If that is Disney World, then are you Goofy?

Thomas Jefferson will defeat Mountain Island Charter.

Murphy said this was there best team ever/ said it rivaled there great 80's team.
Absolutely no one said that, 'Dogs will never field another team as talented as their '86 and '87 teams. What was said was this could be one of Murphy's best teams since then, and talent wise this year's team had the potential to be. But as has already been said, talent doesn't always equal success.

Maybe this year's team spent too much time reading the press clippings, bought into the hype so to speak. Perhaps they lacked the leadership and fire last year's team had, or maybe Powell and Posey were just THAT good defensively and 'Dogs don't have the ability to adequately fill their shoes.

Whatever the case this season has not went how anyone (coaches, players, fans) thought it would. The good news is Murphy still has time to right the ship. Friday night will tell a lot about how the rest of this season is going to go for the 'Dogs, IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT