ADVERTISEMENT

How Deana finally shut down this silly thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what:

Guess how many 2A, 3A, 4A schools Cherokee and Murphy combined have beat just by themselves? Just this season. If you feel froggy, add the charter schools and private schools as well. Leave out the homeschool.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
WNC correct. 6. Add Private and Charter...8. That's pretty good for some Ricky dink 1A schools.

Ol' Riches playoff wish list.
1st. The Robbinsville blowout. Running clock by halftime.
2nd. The Mitchell smack down.
Showing the men of lavender and glitter what football is all about.
3rd. The Murphy puppies.
Show the pound puppies the correct way to the end zone serval times. #Datway
4th. The Cherokee uppercut.
Knocking there head off in the 1st qt. Showing them how city slickers really move.
State Championship who cares who we play. The east doesn't wanna see Mics period. Not one team from that side matters.
If you feel left off I've probably never heard of you.

That's way easier said then done!!! You guys avoid contact bad!! Not just mics but most teams away from tha mountains, and don't like tha cold!!! Might be 2 or 3 on them teams that like contact but usually don't last for long, then all tha fans start screamin at tha refs sayin, you tryin to get our kids hurt!! You sound bout as crazy as swain people on Carolina prep sayin, tha numbers of enrolled members don't make a difference!! Like I said before, minus enrolled members from your jv and varsity football program and what do you have!!

I don’t think they understand when dress 30. You can’t plsy a physical team every week cause you won’t make it to conference much less make it through conf much less playoffs

Great point......Pretty sure these coaches aren't in the business of dismantling players (who play both ways) to say "but hey we did play them.....lost half the team to injuries and cant make it through the rest of the season...but by all blazing glory WE PLAYED EM"

2nd rd is upon us a few questions need to be asked.

1. Why does smc fear the SPC?

2. WHY are the coaches more nervous than the player's?

3. Why is mountain ball H.S version of pop warner?

4. How does BK count his "STATS" ? Does he use the rock counting method?

5. Is Gentry paying more attention to the shrine bowl game now, since there 1AA?

6. How does the Andrews Wildcat not twist his ankle, jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon?

7. How happy is Cherokee to even have their name mentioned?

8. Did Swain cut power off to gain momentum or did they not pay their light bill?

9. Is it Mitchell or Michelle? I always get those sweethearts mixed up. (Aka the smc wannabes)

10. How many of you love the 1A KINGS MICS???

JUST A FEW QUESTIONS I HAVE TO KNOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT