ADVERTISEMENT

Hough

CatholicCougs14

Jan 4, 2013
Hough is getting an awful lot of transfers this offseason, just picked one up yesterday from Charlotte Christian who announced it like he was committing to a college.
They've gotten players from Ardrey Kell, Christian, Mooresville, North Meck, Lake Norman, Jack Britt, East Lincoln, Davidson Day, Nations Ford, even Mallard Creek.
They're out here out recruiting my Charlotte 49ers! LOL
However, with this new one time transfer rule in place this will be the new norm, yet people say Catholic recruits...lol

Reactions: scots roll
Hough is getting an awful lot of transfers this offseason, just picked one up yesterday from Charlotte Christian who announced it like he was committing to a college.
They've gotten players from Ardrey Kell, Christian, Mooresville, North Meck, Lake Norman, Jack Britt, East Lincoln, Davidson Day, Nations Ford, even Mallard Creek.
They're out here out recruiting my Charlotte 49ers! LOL
However, with this new one time transfer rule in place this will be the new norm, yet people say Catholic recruits...lol

Missed Rock Hill

Wonder what their salary cap is set at? Lol :D

But I’m all seriousness... i don’t think I can recall so many transfers in one offseason as a whole, not just to 1 school. It’s crazy. Probably unprecedented? Are we hitting a new trend where if a team doesn’t hit 7+ wins they will move their kids the first chance they get? Sure seems like it at this point

Reactions: S2V2
Wonder what their salary cap is set at? Lol :D

But I’m all seriousness... i don’t think I can recall so many transfers in one offseason as a whole, not just to 1 school. It’s crazy. Probably unprecedented? Are we hitting a new trend where if a team doesn’t hit 7+ wins they will move their kids the first chance they get? Sure seems like it at this point
Well I have heard down yond in that Richmond High School vicinity, if you loose one game the coach is fired by the community and then brutally advertised in the Sunday Urinal

ios10shrugemoji-580x358.png

The little johnny parents at Hough are going crazy. Move into a area with 350k & Million dollar homes. Looking forward to watching your son play on Friday night. Than Boom! Kids starts showing up from out of state and surrounding area schools. Now your son will be a full time cheer leader on the bench. GO PUPPIES!

Reactions: OptionFreak
The little johnny parents at Hough are going crazy. Move into a area with 350k & Million dollar homes. Looking forward to watching your son play on Friday night. Than Boom! Kids starts showing up from out of state and surrounding area schools. Now your son will be a full time cheer leader on the bench. GO PUPPIES!
Little Johnny parents needs to make sure their son can play golf or tennis!!! this is the real world of sports. I hope they moved their for the great education and the community.

Been WATCHING, WORKING, & WAITING since I was 10!!! #11moredays!!!
DfIYrn4WsAE_66v.jpg:large

Kid put the above pic on his twitter page. This is how you build a program. Numerous teams get 2 to 4 impact guys every year, but you can't beat Home Grown.

Last edited:

Kid put the above pic on his twitter page. This is how you build a program. Numerous teams get 2 to 4 impact guys every year, but you can't beat Home Grown.
Good Gracious my baby Jesus - At first glance, I thought this was a Mall

AMEN! This is how Catholic does it too, easy to see why Mallard Creek has great success.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT