ADVERTISEMENT

Hough/North Meck Brawl

UNCGrad2014

Nov 29, 2014
Teans were involved in a brawl before halftime. Police and security were involved. Not good for Hough going into next week.

Then don't headline the thread brawl.... if it was a brawl players should be ejected especially with the last few weeks of stupid that has gone down in this State! Also... remember the state can look at film and override the officials if they think punches were thrown.

Players ejected from the Mooresville game and fights in the Hough game? What the heck is going on in the 704? Coaches get your players under control! The last few weeks have been very disappointing. No respect for the Game.

Then don't headline the thread brawl.... if it was a brawl players should be ejected especially with the last few weeks of stupid that has gone down in this State! Also... remember the state can look at film and override the officials if they think punches were thrown.

Players ejected from the Mooresville game and fights in the Hough game? What the heck is going on in the 704? Coaches get your players under control! The last few weeks have been very disappointing. No respect for the Game.

That’s how it was being reported by media on social media.

Maybe it's just this year, but regardless , if we wish to maintain such a great sport, someone has to step up .. take charge and fix it now because it is lllllll
Getting out of hand...maybe it's beyond repair, and you may think I'm crazy,but they need to start at the top...rewrite 'll l
Refresh the rules... look at the Nfl... that's the top... it's gotten filthy...the money has gotten crazy... the kid zzz see it...that's what they learn... the dancing celebration s Ridicule, like I said you think I'm crazy... Football is the greatest sport in the world, but it needs to be worked over from the top down. Teach the kids better. It's hard for me to make my point because it's so much to discuss and explain. The entire sport needs a good going over and rebuild ... bottom to top...top to bottom...I guess I'm nuts. Just remember what I said... GO RAIDERS. ..

Maybe it's just this year, but regardless , if we wish to maintain such a great sport, someone has to step up .. take charge and fix it now because it is lllllll
Getting out of hand...maybe it's beyond repair, and you may think I'm crazy,but they need to start at the top...rewrite 'll l
Refresh the rules... look at the Nfl... that's the top... it's gotten filthy...the money has gotten crazy... the kid zzz see it...that's what they learn... the dancing celebration s Ridicule, like I said you think I'm crazy... Football is the greatest sport in the world, but it needs to be worked over from the top down. Teach the kids better. It's hard for me to make my point because it's so much to discuss and explain. The entire sport needs a good going over and rebuild ... bottom to top...top to bottom...I guess I'm nuts. Just remember what I said... GO RAIDERS. ..

It’s as simple as having an AD & Coaching staff that does not permit the type of taunting and posing. Hough has been doing this for the last 2 -3 years. Have a plan for player control along with entering and exiting the field along with team and school penalties set before the season. A lot more going on at Hough that contributes to the bad behavior the problem is if you give it life and don’t punish it will continue to grow. Lot on the line when you are all in on one season.

Well there season is over they play creek next week.

rcoraider98 Just your information.....there is a huge difference between there and their. Yes they do sound the same but it is spelled different! I am sure that you don't need grammar teacher on this board. It does not make sense when you read it but it sound the same. Hey, you even copy a sentence from Btango that actually spelled "their" correctly.

Reactions: Chopper747
rcoraider98 Just your information.....there is a huge difference between there and their. Yes they do sound the same but it is spelled different! I am sure that you don't need grammar teacher on this board. It does not make sense when you read it but it sound the same. Hey, you even copy a sentence from Btango that actually spelled "their" correctly.
"Bell rings fore lunch" who wants there dessert? Lol

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Man I'm drinking beer and watching football I don't really care for the grammar lesson. Why don't you get a life and stop correcting grammar in nc preps. Everyone loves that guy.

Man I'm drinking beer and watching football I don't really care for the grammar lesson. Why don't you get a life and stop correcting grammar in nc preps. Everyone loves that guy.

Hey, what is wrong to take pride to write the words correctly? You blame it on the beer. Geez! I love to read any posts but it is easier to understand what people trying to say by spelling it correctly. I will type words wrong here and there but I will double check it to make sure it is spelled so any of you can understand me. Hey if you want to spell words wrong, that's quite all right. You have that right. You have fun drinking beer and enjoy football while it last.

Hey, what is wrong to take pride to write the words correctly? You blame it on the beer. Geez! I love to read any posts but it is easier to understand what people trying to say by spelling it correctly. I will type words wrong here and there but I will double check it to make sure it is spelled so any of you can understand me. Hey if you want to spell words wrong, that's quite all right. You have that right. You have fun drinking beer and enjoy football while it last.
Nc preps post are not that important to me to double check. I have better things to do. But you keep on being the internet police on grammar and spelling or what ever. And I will go on with life not worried about the differences in the 3 there's. Get a life grammar police.

Just to be grammatically correct there's 4 mistakes in your above paragraph mactazheel since it is of concern to you.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
This post clearly defines the rampant division within our country. Keeping score in sports is incredibly valuable, even in youth sports, but we continually seem to be forgetting how to win or lose with grace in certain areas. C'mon folks.....we gotta be better and bigger than this! If the adults will do their part, the kids will miraculously follow suit. Someone is looking up to you for guidance, whether you realize it or not.

This post clearly defines the rampant division within our country. Keeping score in sports is incredibly valuable, even in youth sports, but we continually seem to be forgetting how to win or lose with grace in certain areas. C'mon folks.....we gotta be better and bigger than this! If the adults will do their part, the kids will miraculously follow suit. Someone is looking up to you for guidance, whether you realize it or not.

“My name is Post 36 and I approve this message”. Geez it’s a football thread.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
I would really like to see the remainder of the playoffs maintain a clean sportsmanship throughout including the officiating. Not that I'm complaining about any specific game...just saying, refs keep it clean give all these teams the fair contests they deserve...by the way "Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving weekend"

“My name is Post 36 and I approve this message”. Geez it’s a football thread.

My point is that I like to talk sports and what makes it good and meaningful. All the arguments and rants on here don't add anything but a Jerry Springer environment for me so I'm just commenting to try to raise the bar. We can easily have a different perspective, but I'm not going to argue with anyone over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT