ADVERTISEMENT

Hough football coach uses racial slur

The player is not a starter. The parent had an episode with another child / sport last year regarding playing time on a JV team.

C's tells me who's never has used a Racial Slur. Just Do's likes I do's when We's get called a name We's just adds a few more words whens we say's it back 2's D's 1's that say's it. causes We's got words U'es won't never finds N's D's English Dictionary......

Does not matter if he was starter, trainer, water boy etc...or his parents were nut's. Never should have been said.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
What if someone is from Panama, Colombia, Peru, El Salvador, or even Spain and some African American, Albino, or Japanese fella comes along and calls that someone a "Damn Mexican"(the only spanish country in the world)...............Is that a fair shot to voice?

Problem with removing the word from society is one group thinks it is ok for them to use it but no one else. Either don't use it or accept everyone else using it.

Reactions: TVILLEDAWG2370
hear the catch about this , We's been on D's sidesline 4 many games, and We's hear D's players calling a teammate names and D's players even cusses D's coaches out even D's parents N's D's stands says D's NASTY words about D's coaches on D's sidelines but it's OKAY 4's them too say that. But when a coach R's another fans says D's same thing, it's a Racial Slur better B's glad U's don't comes from D BOTTOM WHERE'S We's were bought up.

Problem with removing the word from society is one group thinks it is ok for them to use it but no one else. Either don't use it or accept everyone else using it.

What group are you talking about?

My sentiments exactly. He was giving some very cavalier and uninformed advice.

No. I don't use it and dislike hearing it. I just know that if you REALLY want it to go away EVERYONE should stop using it and stop making excuses for those that do. Condemn ALL who use it. Period!

Reactions: luv of d game
No. I don't use it and dislike hearing it. I just know that if you REALLY want it to go away EVERYONE should stop using it and stop making excuses for those that do. Condemn ALL who use it. Period!

I don't know what circle you travel in that makes up excuses for it? Must be extremely small. When you say a certain group uses it, but believes others should not. That's a small group also. When you tell whatever group your talking about to stop or except everyone else using it. That's some very bad advice.

I believe a lot of people get caught up in rap music, tv and social media or their surrounding and believe the majority of black people set around calling each other the N-word. That would be very much false. We all don't talk alike, look alike, walk alike. or think alike. You're previous post is like you grouped all African Americans together and told a very small percentage to stop or everyone will just have to except other people using it. That's the part that was cavalier and uninformed.

Last edited:
Iain that educated, but if you gonna use the word then I'm inclined to use it too. Not that I would. This thread has gone far enough in my opinion, if we're entitled to an opinion. Trying to see who can be more sophisticated n stuff now. I think the point is made...now ...beating a dead horse. Ever heard of that?

I don't know what circle you travel in that makes up excuses for it? You're previous post is like you grouped all African Americans together and told a very small percentage to stop or everyone will just have to except other people using it. That's the part that was cavalier and uninformed.

Actually, I did not group all AA together. I was specifically speaking of the ones who use the word. If that does not include you, why would you put yourself in that group? I chose not to try to describe the "group". Just stated the ones that use it, should not have a problem with others that use it.

To me it is the exact opposite of what Dr. King fought and died for. Equality not inequality. We are either equal or we are not. If one segment says another segment cannot do or say what we can do or say, it is inequality.

Nepsy, I have read your posts for years. You are more intelligent than to group think. You assumed I placed all AA as thinking and speaking the same. I did not. I only stated that those that condemn any for using a particular word, should just as vocally condemn all who use it.

I place that word in the same category as using the Lord's name in vain. I despise it. Period. Case closed.

Peace out.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Actually, I did not group all AA together. I was specifically speaking of the ones who use the word. If that does not include you, why would you put yourself in that group? I chose not to try to describe the "group". Just stated the ones that use it, should not have a problem with others that use it.

To me it is the exact opposite of what Dr. King fought and died for. Equality not inequality. We are either equal or we are not. If one segment says another segment cannot do or say what we can do or say, it is inequality.

Nepsy, I have read your posts for years. You are more intelligent than to group think. You assumed I placed all AA as thinking and speaking the same. I did not. I only stated that those that condemn any for using a particular word, should just as vocally condemn all who use it.

I place that word in the same category as using the Lord's name in vain. I despise it. Period. Case closed.

Peace out.

When you said there's one group that thinks it's ok. That's why I asked what group you were talking about. My apologies for getting it wrong on what you wrote. I appreciate you clarifying.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Again, we are confusing the issue. Its not simply the word but who was using the word. This isnt a group of people. This was an educator responsible for teaching young men. Not a rap star. Whose mouth it comes out of makes a difference.

Since we all know and can agree that the word is hateful then why do Blacks use it on other Blacks..........You can still feel the TNT in it. So whats the use of the word if it is Evil altogether?

Since we all know and can agree that the word is hateful then why do Blacks use it on other Blacks..........You can still feel the TNT in it. So whats the use of the word if it is Evil altogether?

Really man? SMH!

Really man? SMH!
Not really, but really
tenor.gif

To be fair Mr. 6242, I have never in person or from rumors ......heard any person of authority use the word. Has it happened...probably so and if it has then this is genuinely unprofessional and should not be tolerated. IMO it does not help society when still there are african american kids throwing and advertising the word all over Gods land to this day. Of course they cannot help but to repeat it since rapping idles today are using it in music.

I see it this way, Musicians will sing about a problem but in return they are not fixing the problem by continuously using the word of the problem. This will not fix the kids, society, the hood, and especially the world.

How do you fix four tires that had a nail in them, if the owner takes the nails out, inflate them, and the same owner injects nails back in, immediate after you thought the problem was solved?.......You wont get far because the problem continues

(Problem + Solution= Opportunity) - This racial slur battle still stands at the "problem" level.

I dont think we see the spanish culture going around to each other saying "What it do spic". "You down for tonight spic?"........this would tear up the latin culture

We live in a copy/cat world
My friend, I'm here to tell you, Hispanics and Wanna be Thugs White people use the N word on themselves just as much as African Americans do.

My friend, I'm here to tell you, Hispanics and Wanna be Thugs White people use the N word on themselves just as much as African Americans do.

He knows that already. That's why I didn't answer his stupid question. As if you're really going to find the answer to the question on NCPREPS. He was doing nothing more than trolling as B&G mentioned. The same guy who's signs on as different people and has 4 page conversations with himself. Who answers a question from a nut job like that? I usually just ignore all of his post. 95% of them have nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Just him being a Jackass.

Reactions: S2V2
Well fellas I think the point has certainly been made by now after 10 thousand words. Did anyone's education improve? I'm sure if you all be honest with yourselves, do some real soul searching , admit to your own denials, let it sink in. This problem is not going away overnight. You want it to go away? It will in time probably not in mine. I can say that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE should use the word if you want to fix this. I can also say that, we've made a lot of improvement since the 60's. It was so common back then and before. Now I only know how to speak in common, basic English. If you want CHANGE, it's coming. What we have to do is accept it. We can't force it. Take these kids ages 6 to 16... the ones we're trying to educate now... if they don't hear it they don't use it. When they get our age the word or whatever is that much closer to gone. If someone is going to continue using it, it can't go away. I know people of many races or groups and I absolutely cringe when one of my black associates uses the N word in reference to another black person or group. So...to make a long story short... lol... just don't do it guys... we've made progress...it's almost gone, however, if we allow it to persist after this long positive struggle it will destroy 50 or 60 years of progress...Don't give up... Now... back to football...GO RAIDERS !!!

Reactions: nepsy7
Maywood Academy High School Student uses Extreme racial slur

ITS HALF TIME: NOW WE FLIP SIDES
NOTE: It might get pretty quiet up in here

What I have been trying to say. All it does is cause Big Problems

Now going viral on World News
Is this the proper behavior that parents teach their kids and we are supposed to sit back and support such behavior? and the kid even throws the basketball at the 64yr old teacher!!!!!!!..........C'MON MAN where are the parents?(They need a whipping).....

Simply because the teacher told the student to get out of the class since he was not in proper uniform and people say this is ok?
THIS IS NOT OK

Keep in mind this is not the full video

I'm waiting for the first excuse: "Not everyone is this cray cray S2V, so dont judge everyone based on this one incident"

“But S2V this has nothing to do with this post”

“S2V you know the teacher should have pressed the button”

Last edited:
I agree the student was disrespectful and wrong, but I'm also a high school teacher and classroom management is one of the biggest emphasis taught to all teachers. The teacher should had contacted an administrator soon as he was hit with the basketball ball.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
Just to make it clear, this is absolutely not in line with the Hough scenario and S2V2 posting in this thread does not seem to relate very well.

Dont matter how many trolls try 2 dumb this down it still is a serious issue that If my kid went 2 Hough would b seen as a problem.

Really man? SMH!
Next hes going 2 b jealous that women get menstrual cycles n men dont. All this me too and people wanna b included in everything. When sometimes in life u cant do everything that someone else does....sometimes there's no explanation...u can try it but I'm not sure u will not like the repercussions...

Last edited:
Reactions: OptionFreak
If u wanna use it soooooooo bad I say use it....I'm not sure u will not use it long tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: luv of d game
Well let me tell you what happened yesterday at pine forest high school yesterday. A white kid used it and he took a beating of a life time. He was not trying to use it as an term of endearment and he got drugged like a rag doll. I say this because when you use this word there are consequences and sometimes folks don't understand that. I say to anyone whether black or white if you use this word you need to be prepared for the consequences. The coach should have never used it no matter what the teaching moment was. IMO he should have been terminated. Personally I would have removed my kid and that would have been the case if the coach were black. It's no place for it in this setting as a high school coach. Y'all can spin it however you like!

Well let me tell you what happened yesterday at pine forest high school yesterday. A white kid used it and he took a beating of a life time. He was not trying to use it as an term of endearment and he got drugged like a rag doll. I say this because when you use this word there are consequences and sometimes folks don't understand that. I say to anyone whether black or white if you use this word you need to be prepared for the consequences. The coach should have never used it no matter what the teaching moment was. IMO he should have been terminated. Personally I would have removed my kid and that would have been the case if the coach were black. It's no place for it in this setting as a high school coach. Y'all can spin it however you like!

Hough has s a very dysfunctional situation with the HC & AD situation.....they are a leaderless bunch which then confuses the kids sprinkle in a good dose of “privilege” and you see what you get an undisciplined entitled program. They are now playing the meat of the schedule and getting beat up. “Pressure bust pipes or makes diamonds”. They are leaking all over the place right now. Next up Vance.

Hough has s a very dysfunctional situation with the HC & AD situation.....they are a leaderless bunch which then confuses the kids sprinkle in a good dose of “privilege” and you see what you get an undisciplined entitled program. They are now playing the meat of the schedule and getting beat up. “Pressure bust pipes or makes diamonds”. They are leaking all over the place right now. Next up Vance.
The disrespect from last yr lost still lingers. I can understand the smack talk..the celebration on the sidelines after the big play...but when u have players looking..gesturing over even cursing at coach Aldridge... crossed the line along with our starting QB getting ejected because he got tired of it. Win or lose ur gonna see an intense game on IBM drive on Friday.

The disrespect from last yr lost still lingers. I can understand the smack talk..the celebration on the sidelines after the big play...but when u have players looking..gesturing over even cursing at coach Aldridge... crossed the line along with our starting QB getting ejected because he got tired of it. Win or lose ur gonna see an intense game on IBM drive on Friday.

They can be quite the chatty little bunch but I can tell you from experience they become much less so when they are being dragged up and down the field for 400+ rushing yards. #6, #4. #3.#23.......all very quite last Friday night.

If you watch the video of the game you saw a little of the gesturing and posturing toward the MC sideline in the first 5 minutes. After that they were just busy picking themselves up off the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT