ADVERTISEMENT

Hough at Richmond

# 3 , # 5 and think # 30 and the 9th grade QB # 14 for Hough are the real play makers . Our defense was off tonight a lot but did make big plays , over all I don’t know if Richmond had a bad night or Hough is really that good the only thing that makes me feel as Richmond was just having off night is the excitement that they been having was not there til the 4th quarter

I think it was a combination of things that contributed to us looking “off” a bit. This was a great game for the kids to see the level of competition has stepped up and the other team has serious playmakers too. Kids have been used to pulling away in games. I believe Hough was finding themselves towards the end of the season and we saw the good Hough. There were some obvious things on film that the coaches can work on. Otherwise, I will take the win and get these boys focused for next week. I will take a win good, bad, or ugly at this point. We started to look better in the 4th quarter so hopefully we can carry some momentum into the next game.

I agree with you on that , they needed a good test and they got but I still feel like something was off . Idk if it was the bye week, thinking ahead , or all the talk from the previous week into this week. But a win is win
Now the time to get really focus

I agree with you on that , they needed a good test and they got but I still feel like something was off . Idk if it was the bye week, thinking ahead , or all the talk from the previous week into this week. But a win is win
Now the time to get really focus

I know what you are saying though Hometown. Few folks around me were saying the same. Essentially, we have been in no real danger this season. We just went from the Merry-go-round to the roller coaster. Just got too stay jacked during the low points of the game and believe. There were a few kids that stepped up and it was very good we got hit in the mouth and came out with a W. Kids needed that. It will help going forward. Short term memory required now. We have another visitor coming to town to prepare for..we will be fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT