ADVERTISEMENT

Hough at Richmond

Great game and atmosphere tonight. Pryor is the real deal. Thought they forced it into him a little much. Park next week coming with their 5 star QB. Can't wait.

What a game had fun and hope I have a voice @704CougarsDad . I think it was you that said it depends which Hough team shows up , well I think both of them show up tonight . Hough is a good team they are the second team this year to score more then 14 points on our starting D anyways congratulations to y’all for y’all win good luck next week . Has anyone heard how # 33 ? is for Richmond idk if he got hurt or was tired from 98 yard return

What a game had fun and hope I have a voice @704CougarsDad . I think it was you that said it depends which Hough team shows up , well I think both of them show up tonight . Hough is a good team they are the second team this year to score more then 14 points on our starting D anyways congratulations to y’all for y’all win good luck next week . Has anyone heard how # 33 ? is for Richmond idk if he got hurt or was tired from 98 yard return
Like I said they have athletes, we came in that game underestimating them and they came in with a gameplan and put it on us...wake up call. Great win RC. I smell some revenge...

Like I said they have athletes, we came in that game underestimating them and they came in with a gameplan and put it on us...wake up call. Great win RC. I smell some revenge...
I hope your nose is right... Hough freshman QB played tonight he did well but not very mobile and held onto the ball to long sometime.

Yes revenge is what they been wanting since last year when the game ended . I just hope they play smart and don’t let that revenge over power them that could cost them to lose . They got to play smart and don’t let people get into their heads .

They were as advertised. #3 is a player. They have athletes for sure. It was about the type of game I expected, but closer than I wanted. Congrats to Vance. Big win there.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
We play like we did tonight on defense we will get blown out

We will have to make adjustments there. I think it was a combination of a bye week along with playing a quality team. MP should be a carbon copy of last year and like I have said, we should know what not to do. Big question will be can we get pressure on Maye. Vance set a template to beat them the week after they beat us. I would be looking hard at that.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
# 3 , # 5 and think # 30 and the 9th grade QB # 14 for Hough are the real play makers . Our defense was off tonight a lot but did make big plays , over all I don’t know if Richmond had a bad night or Hough is really that good the only thing that makes me feel as Richmond was just having off night is the excitement that they been having was not there til the 4th quarter

Cramps.

# 3 , # 5 and think # 30 and the 9th grade QB # 14 for Hough are the real play makers . Our defense was off tonight a lot but did make big plays , over all I don’t know if Richmond had a bad night or Hough is really that good the only thing that makes me feel as Richmond was just having off night is the excitement that they been having was not there til the 4th quarter

The offense was very sporadic tonight it was a bad night. Hough broke a few big plays on the defense mostly #3 was hard to contain. The Raiders had their share of big plays too the 98 yard TD by Covington was a new record.

The offense was very sporadic tonight it was a bad night. Hough broke a few big plays on the defense mostly #3 was hard to contain. The Raiders had their share of big plays too the 98 yard TD by Covington was a new record.
You won and that is all that matters. Keep it up. Can't stand RC but I'm pulling for you guys to win this thing. Hopefully we both can bring back the Belt back for the SAC!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT