ADVERTISEMENT

Hough at Richmond

I live in Charlotte and frankly don't care if Richmond wins or not.
Now Mrhonda I was not referring to you. I’ve Always read your posts and thought you was a fair person. The people I’m talking to will know who it’s meant for IF they see it. Happy posting Mrhonda!

Seriously dude a “martyr “
I am just speaking the facts
Let’s face it Richmond is not liked by many teams just ask them . Now on you I Thought you said on one thread I am not for sure which one or all of them you were going to stay away from the thread”s” please do !!! B/c you have highjack almost every thread talking all about them Charlotte teams that you are not a fan of but you support them and you defend them like a mama hen defends her babies , but when someone calls you out about it you get all mad . But let me ask you a question? If Richmond does win it all is that when you will hide out were you want hear us . I will be waiting for you reply And please don’t say you not going to say nothing else because that will be a lie

S2v2
Idk if you are referring to me but no I am not butt hurt Lol I have thick skin. I will admit hate is a strong word I should have use dislike. But I am still wondering why he had to start the name calling ? I have not said anything bad about any team on here heck at this point they all are good
Now good luck to whichever team you are pulling for

Reactions: Ben-Badd
No one"hates" on Richmond get over that. Maybe in the late 80's or early 90's but not now. These coaches and players need to find a way to win the next 4 weeks. This is the most talent we have had in a long time with that said we still facing more talented teams. Hope my Raiders can survive and advance. The road to chapel Hill starts tonight.

In all honesty, theirs very little hate. Its Envy...There are some who dont like a team with consistent success. They certainly dont want to see them win for an eighth time. Not many have done that in N.C. and I mean...not many. So when Richmond started winning so much back in the day,, what seemed like hate quietly turned into ENVY... slot of teams would like to win one... now, go ahead with the "not me, I dont care, I dont hate, im not envious, I could care less, one way or the other " ...wonder what it is then??? GO RAIDERS!!!

Reactions: Hometown16
WIN, LOSE, OR TIE still one of the winningest programs in N.C. and ain't done yet.

I agree with that statement Ben-badd
But anyways I do hope we can pull it though it seems like all odds are against us, either way win or lose I am still proud of this team, the have better attitudes they are well discipline a lot of them has D1 offers a lot has great grades and all that is a great win for me

Reactions: Ben-Badd
It’s GAME DAY!! Will this Hough team come in here and surprise them Raiders? Some of them high school football gurus in Charlotte think so. I expect Hough to be ready to play but Raiders sneak by in this one. I for one will be attending.The pleasure has been all yours!
Nobody in Charlotte picked Hough!

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Well dont bail out Hometown... naturally some are pulling against these RAIDERS... slot more know different. That's why each stadium has two sides... we're on the home side tonight...its gonna be packed as usual...GO RAIDERS...

There will be some Butt Hurt at Raider Stadium tonight. Those Huskies flipping off the tailgaters as they came in need to be taught some manners...
They are a rude arrogant bunch. Idk y we came in there over cocky and think that they were a pushover smh. Give em hell Raiders. I'm a Charlotte fan...but I flipping hate Hough. Blow em out by 30+!!

Seriously dude a “martyr “
I am just speaking the facts
Let’s face it Richmond is not liked by many teams just ask them . Now on you I Thought you said on one thread I am not for sure which one or all of them you were going to stay away from the thread”s” please do !!! B/c you have highjack almost every thread talking all about them Charlotte teams that you are not a fan of but you support them and you defend them like a mama hen defends her babies , but when someone calls you out about it you get all mad . But let me ask you a question? If Richmond does win it all is that when you will hide out were you want hear us . I will be waiting for you reply And please don’t say you not going to say nothing else because that will be a lie
Here you are again. I’m not going here. Guess what? If Richmond goes to the finals, I’ll be pulling for them to bring the title back west. Now be gone! Enough of your childish rants.

Now now Mr Honda you have gotten in so many disagreement with people on here that you are getting people confused ‍♂️ ‍♂️Me sir I have never agreed to disagree with you and your comments til you started the childish mess now once again have a great night

Hough bringing a huge crowd. There is tens of people on that side. Mostly Raiders though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT