ADVERTISEMENT

Hough at Lake Norman

I would say the same bout Hough I wouldn't wanna be a team who has 20 D1 player but cant win when it counts..... I mean I think you need go back to your hole because again U have 0 clue what your talking bout and 0 clue about thing bout the game. IF LN finish 3rd new flash that is top tier of the conference.

finishing third and being viewed as “top tier” are not the same thing. I would tell you you have no clue about football, but you’re from Mooresville. That’s just already assumed. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: BlueDevil1996
finishing third and being viewed as “top tier” are not the same thing. I would tell you you have no clue about football, but you’re from Mooresville. That’s just already assumed. Lol

Think its a bit silly to talk a bunch of trash about a game played by HS kids but since you mentioned TOP TIER. Lets just breakdown the accomplishments of the Hough football program over the past 10 years.

- State Titles= Zero
- State title appearances=Zero
- West Regional appearances=One

There is no question that with regards to talent and certainly hype you can rank Hough among the elite programs but with regards to actual results over a sustained period of time they rank right there with LKN.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Again 1-2-3 usually top tier because how many times y’all finished 3rd behind creek or Vance ?? So I guess you aren’t a Top Tier team then - About time you said it.

Also finishing 3rd in the Imeck or hell even 4th in the Imeck is a accomplishment because This is the toughest Conference in NC!

Again You have 0% knowledge of Football n 0% about the conference and 0% knowledge of anything

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT