ADVERTISEMENT

Hough at Lake Norman

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Biggest Match up in the IMECK this week so lets take a look at both teams

Hough: Hough has only given up 6 pts in their first 2 game (Mooresville 37-6/Hopewell 7-0). The Huskies had a very good passing attack vs Mooresville. The run game was not there for Hough in the Mooresville game and also Hough had at-least 4 Roughing the Passer penalties along with a few other penalties. For Hough in this game, I would expect a similar game plan vs the Wildcats. I believe if Hough can get their run game involved they could be a hard team to beat. Also Hough needs to clean up their penalties. Hough has a ton of speed at the Wide receiver position and Tad Hudson is a very good passing QB.

Lake Norman: Lake Norman has looked very good in their 2 game as they won 40-8 over West Charlotte and beat the Mallard Creek Mavericks in a Classic matchup 29-24. This will be Lake Norman's Toughest test of the year other than Vance. Lake Norman had some very good places go there way in the Mallard Creek game and One of their best players in Crishon Shepard help the wildcats to victory and O line for the wildcats did very well. For LN if they want to beat Hough is SLOW their offense down with Pressure to the QB and STOP THE RUN. Lake Norman has a lot talent on both sides of the ball.

Big game for both team as both are 2-0 and this could setup a BIG matchup with Vance later in the year and this game could shake up the IMECK Standings and Playoff picture this season. Should be a INSTANT CLASSIC this Friday night at THE LAKE!

I will not pick a winner in this game because I think it can go either way. I think if Hough wins it could be like a 35-21 type game. If LKN wins if could be another close on 28-21 type game.

Thoughts/Opinions

Interesting matchup. I would love to seen how many fans showed up at this game if the stadium was open 100%. Not making predictions but this game could well be close.

Game is already over. Lake Norman beat up on a soft Creek squad. They don’t have the dawgs to play with us. Hough by 24

You never know what Hough team will show up. That’s what happens, when 85% of your players are from out of State, or they showed up the day before the game. No other program in the State recruits players like Hough. Teams & fans were once frustrated about the recruiting, but since they’ve never accomplished anything. Who cares?

You never know what Hough team will show up. That’s what happens, when 85% of your players are from out of State, or they showed up the day before the game. No other program in the State recruits players like Hough. Teams & fans were once frustrated about the recruiting, but since they’ve never accomplished anything. Who cares?

is that a hint of jealousy I’m detecting? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: BlueDevil1996
+1 - Hough had 4 personal fouls vs Mooreville n prob had 7-8 penalties on the night. When Mooresville got pressure Hudson had some trouble passing the ball. Mooresville had 2 dropped/close INT and 2 dropped TDs. LN looks to be in the driver sitting rn as they won over MC 29-24 but let’s hope they don’t have a Let down game

Hough is the hands down the most loaded program every year, the last 10 years. Everyone in the city knows this. (Recruiting) Absolutely nothing to show for it. Jealous of what?

sounds like you’re jealous that people WANT to play for us and choose to come here, instead of staying at whatever school you’re a fan of lol.

sounds like you’re jealous that people WANT to play for us and choose to come here, instead of staying at whatever school you’re a fan of lol.
You’re Hilarious! Everyone in the State knows that moving vans, pull up in Cornelius at the end of the season. The only reason you guys have not been busted, is because you’ve never finished. 😂😂😂 Your Trophy case looks exactly like Hopewell in Football. EMPTY!

Reactions: OptionFreak
I heard they got a limo , a private jet and private bus going all over NC!
The guy has the audacity to brag, like they have something special going on in Cornelius. If they played with their actual players, they would be in a dog fight, not to finish last in the conference.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
The guy has the audacity to brag, like they have something special going on in Cornelius. If they played with their actual players, they would be in a dog fight, not to finish last in the conference.

I mean when u have like 20+ D1 prospects you would think they would of won some type of state title or something but again OVERRATED like normal

that explains a lot haha. So desperately wishing the glory years weren’t a thing of the past for Creek.
The Creeks a program,! You’ll never have the opportunity of understanding what that means. We stay loaded with talent. You’ll eventually get popped with the illegals, and you’ll be the same underachieving team, as when the doors 1st opened in 2010.. Half your starters came from other programs, and you’re bragging as if you guys have accomplished something..lol Embarrassing!

Last edited:
17-3 Hough. Really mind blown how Creek struggled. This has been easy
Hough was up against Mallard Creek 30-0 with 8 minutes remaining in the 3rd quarter. Mallard Creek won. The moral of the story. Shiggady happens! 😂

And to think, people thought this would be a good game. Haha. Next!
Again You seem have 0 knowledge of the game and just run that mouth . Ask any coach they liked what LN has done with their program and they are doing well 3-1 is still good and they beat Creek. Like they say over at LN - The Lake is Rising and still is even with a loss.

Again You seem have 0 knowledge of the game and just run that mouth . Ask any coach they liked what LN has done with their program and they are doing well 3-1 is still good and they beat Creek. Like they say over at LN - The Lake is Rising and still is even with a loss.

you misread what was said, never said lake Norman was bad by any stretch. They aren’t on the top tier level. And I think anyone with half a brain at LKN would tell you the same thing. They just weren’t up to the level last night to go back to back weeks against the top tier caliber teams and win.

Now.... go crawl back into your cave Mr Mooresville. But now I see why you’re always so concerned with all the other schools..... I would be too if I was a fan of Mooresville. That must be pretty depressing lol 😉

you misread what was said, never said lake Norman was bad by any stretch. They aren’t on the top tier level. And I think anyone with half a brain at LKN would tell you the same thing. They just weren’t up to the level last night to go back to back weeks against the top tier caliber teams and win.

Now.... go crawl back into your cave Mr Mooresville. But now I see why you’re always so concerned with all the other schools..... I would be too if I was a fan of Mooresville. That must be pretty depressing lol 😉
I would say the same bout Hough I wouldn't wanna be a team who has 20 D1 player but cant win when it counts..... I mean I think you need go back to your hole because again U have 0 clue what your talking bout and 0 clue about thing bout the game. IF LN finish 3rd new flash that is top tier of the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT