ADVERTISEMENT

Horses and Stallions Meeting of the mouths.

Darkhorse04

Dec 5, 2006
Wiz, DH34, Myself, lets meet Ninja, and all the other SWO posters that post regularly before the game and chat about some FB before it gets underway. I'm sure most of you are nice guys, I know the Wiz, interested to meet DH34 (although I probably already know you) and some of those great SWO fans/posters. Anyone Interested?

Sounds good, I hope we get a group of us. I know wiz will be there as will I. If we get a few of us that can go maybe we can meet at the concession stand at like 7:00.

Best laugh i have had today DL
roll.r191677.gif

Would love to meet some of the guys from Clinton that post up here. Have meet many good fans from a lot of different schools, in my over 15 years of posting on these boards. I remember meeting some Clinton fans before back in...I think 1998,,,, when the old message board was called NC Hometeam. I know one or 2 of them was part of the Dog pound that sat on our side of the field, they are the ones that told me about the message boards way back then. I went by another screen name back then tho.
This post was edited on 12/1 7:10 PM by stallion4life

sounds good
happy.r191677.gif
I followed the Stallions attending some of their playoff games when the DarkHorses were knocked out, I know 2004 possibly 2000. I was posting when it was NCHomeTeams
This post was edited on 12/2 2:26 AM by Wizard of the East

Originally posted by Wizard of the East:
sounds good
happy.r191677.gif
Bout what time will you be there Wiz? I will call ya when i get there if i can't find you :)..as of now i'm planning on going.

Ok great sounds like a good group, is 7 @ the concession stand ok? You will know who wiz is, he will be the tallest among us. Wiz is a big guy, if a fight breaks out I'm hiding behind that guy. Lol.

ill be at the game but i always arrive a little late on days i work so ill be alil tardy but in place by kickout

Well I usually get on the air at 7:15 so I'll only have 15min to chat, but I just thought it be nice to put face with names on here, SWO fans and even with some of our own, including you DH34.

Originally posted by Tootall4yall:

How tall is Wiz? I always pictured him being short and stout, with a beard
LMHO...HooHooHoo Merry Christmas ....^^^^..Wiz will get a kick outta that

Heck I may make the trip from Sunset Beach.....we will see....

Wiz do you still wear that cap with "Wizard Of The East" on it????.....Copied you and had my Duke cap embroidered with "Chipshot" on it....

Originally posted by chipshot1:
Heck I may make the trip from Sunset Beach.....we will see....

Wiz do you still wear that cap with "Wizard Of The East" on it????.....Copied you and had my Duke cap embroidered with "Chipshot" on it....
Chipshot, That hats so old now that its starting to dry rot and fall apart. The last time i saw Wiz it had threads falling off the hat and falling into Wiz's eyes.

Sorry I couldn't come by to meet all the fellas tonight, got out the woods late with my little boys and was late getting to game.

I was there at 7pm didn't see anyone but then I didn't know who to see. I missed seeing wildcat, (hey that hats in fine shape!) There were a lot of folks at the game. a whole lot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT