ADVERTISEMENT

High school playoffs in Arkansas

Otis4411

Jan 30, 2003
I hope this is ok to post here since we have no football. I have a 2nd cousin playing for Shiloh in Springdale Arkansas. This is where Gus Malzahn coached high school ball and a couple of my first cousins played for him and won state titles. Tonight they play a team with the top rated running back in Arkansas. My cousin is a Freshman and was moved up to varsity for the playoffs. He did so well at Linebacker in his first game he is now starting or he did last week so I assume he is tonight. Didn't ask. Bo Williams my cousin is # 21 for Shiloh. It comes on at 8pm eastern so if you want some football here is a live link. https://www.shilohchristianfootball...H0wGPRFxPWKfv2s7JDcN6Bj7lv7wkjn78-Ckycp1f4oAU

Reactions: Mhsneer and SWO-#1
This team is much better than the team they faced in the first 2 rounds so my cousin may or may not even play. Still it should be a great game. Shiloh will have a tough time stopping #3.

Thanks for the link...the Shiloh team was in better shape and much better coached...Dumas and their "star" running back failed to impress me.........

Thanks for the link...the Shiloh team was in better shape and much better coached...Dumas and their "star" running back failed to impress me.........

Seems that James was all the offense they had. He had over 2300 yards going in this game. My cousin did get to play some on defense and recovered the onside kick that they pulled on the Bobcats. I'd go watch them play next week but I promised to help my daughter and her husband on their new house next weekend. That same link may work next friday but I'll update it if they don't mind here.

I don't think it had to do with being in shape. Shiloh is known to go at a fast pace. In fact some say they were the first to run a high tempo offense under Malzahn. Anyway those Dumas injuries were only to slow the pace. Much like GT did against State yesterday. It's time something is done about this tactic.

Reactions: rambbq
I should have linked last nights game. I forgot. Shiloh at 12-1 played Stuttgart at 13-0. Shiloh blocked 2 punts for Td's right to go with to lead 14-0 before their offense even got a chance to play. Lead 56-0 before Stuttgart finally scored on the 2nd and 3rd team. Nobody saw that coming. Arkansas State championships are next week.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT