ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball High Point Andrews Baseball

GSO-Triple5

Dec 5, 2010
Greensboro, N.C.
The High Point Andrews baseball team is 0-7 this campaign, and has had 118 runs scored against them, which is a little over 16 runs per game. You might say, " Well, they must not have a very effective pitching staff, surely they must have some sticks to go along with a deficient pitching staff. " The kicker is that Andrews has scored a total of 0 ( zero ) runs this season. I am now a High Point Andrews Red Raider baseball fan as of today after seeing this astounding statistic. Good luck to the Red Raiders, listen to your coaches, perhaps work a bit harder, and get a W or two this year. Even if you don't get a win this year, keep on pluggin' and maybe , at some point, the wins will pile up faster than a hungry squirrel in a maple tree. Good luck to the Red Raiders !!!!

Reactions: thekidd12
The High Point Andrews baseball team is 0-7 this campaign, and has had 118 runs scored against them, which is a little over 16 runs per game. You might say, " Well, they must not have a very effective pitching staff, surely they must have some sticks to go along with a deficient pitching staff. " The kicker is that Andrews has scored a total of 0 ( zero ) runs this season. I am now a High Point Andrews Red Raider baseball fan as of today after seeing this astounding statistic. Good luck to the Red Raiders, listen to your coaches, perhaps work a bit harder, and get a W or two this year. Even if you don't get a win this year, keep on pluggin' and maybe , at some point, the wins will pile up faster than a hungry squirrel in a maple tree. Good luck to the Red Raiders !!!!
They will probably not get that victory you are hoping for. Head coach is a fine man and assistant seems to be as well. The young men are trying very hard and listen well (they have to since HC is rather boisterous). I am glad they are fielding a team and wish them the best as well. The attitude is wonderful however the talent is inexperienced. And by the way I believe they did score a run in a game this week.

Baby steps.

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
High Point Andrews has now scored four runs , while surrendering two hundred seven. With the conference tournament beginning Monday, it's a new season for those that weren't all that successful during the regular season.

Reactions: thekidd12
High Point Andrews has now scored four runs , while surrendering two hundred seven. With the conference tournament beginning Monday, it's a new season for those that weren't all that successful during the regular season.
Unfortunately the Red Raiders have chosen to not participate in end of season tournament...

Makes the PAC7 the PAC6 again...

But as Cleveland Indians fans always say "There's always next year"...

OOOPS...
It seems HPA has had a change of heart...
They are scheduled to play Randleman on Monday in first round of tournament...
As the French say "mea culpa"...:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT