ADVERTISEMENT

Hickory Turf Field

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Looks like Hickory is making the transition to Turf Field. This is big upgrade for Frank Barger Stadium! This should bring in revenue for Hickory HS and Should help with their youth sports in that area.

Looks like Hickory is making the transition to Turf Field. This is big upgrade for Frank Barger Stadium! This should bring in revenue for Hickory HS and Should help with their youth sports in that area.
Dumb question... Trust me, I’m not trying to be a smart ass here (this time).
but how will it help revenue?

There is an assumption that youth leagues will want to use the field especially during wet conditions.

I know 3 different school’s used kannapolis field because they have a turf field this spring because their fields were to wet. I don’t no how much kannapolis charged the school to use the field. I know one school called and asked about using the field from Winston Salem.

Youth and other school have pay to use the field or even hold events like rally for life and or other events and Turf field will help draw maybe more sponsors and help Hickory have a better GAME day experience

Ardrey Kell's field was in use from 9am until about 6pm on Saturdays in the fall a few years ago. They have the concessions in addition to the rent. Expect spring time is good, also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT