ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten vs Patton

beamer24

Jul 16, 2009
Lenior
For conference title. Both undefeated in conference. With a win Hibriten would more than likley be a 2 seed in the playoffs.
Patton is banged up but have still had a good season.
Should be a good game.

Reactions: seadog28
Does Patton have a chance...if South point loses hibriten should be a 1 seed as I suspect Shelby will go small..what type offense does Patton run...

Patton runs a triple option which plays to Hibritens strength. Hibriten has a strong run defense which I think will limit Patton to 2 TDs or fewer. Patton will have to make this a low scoring affair to make it a game.

Prob be no different than the Robinson game. Good team coming in to play a GREAT team and will hit a brick wall. Of course we sorta thought same thing bout Newton so I wouldn’t take anyone for granted.

Robinson missed a few open receivers in that game that would of made the score a lot closer..... I think if they played again this year it would be a different game...

That said I’ll still say Hibriten by double digits this week

Reactions: beamer24
Patton team is down to 2nd and 3rd stringers in several positions. Have over achieved up to this point... hats off to the Patton coaching staff. Hibriten will limit Patton in every facet of the game. A 35 point margin

Last year Patton held Eakin and Brawley out in our game and it was a 40 point margin. Honestly I hope it's closer Hibriten needs to be challenged.

Hibriten should take this game and get better prepared for the playoffs. As mentioned previously, Patton is down a few players due to injuries, but Coach Eanes has his team still performing well. I'd think this game will help both team heading into playoff action. I'm picking Hibriten by 21.

Hibritens JV's won the conference last night so the cubard isn't empty.
Hope to see a good game tonight

looking at projections, Hibriten could get SP in the 2nd round.

1) How is that possible?
2) Losing to avoid them wouldn't be so bad. LOL

I'd say there's a 75% chance Hibriten gets loser of South Point/Shelby in 2nd round and about a 25% chance South Point and Shelby have a rematch in Rd. 2.
Either way a good team is going to the house after Rd 2.

We gotta beat whoever lines up across from us!!! Gate opens at 6pm. Better get there early, if you want a seat. I expect the stadium will be packed, tonight!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT